User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Very interesting custom med there. I can see why he went that route because those meds combined would certainly help, for short term, but in the long run, it's going to do nothing but set you back.

Follow the protocol EXACTLY as laid out.
    Yeah I've decided to not use the meds.. Thanks for the input..

2nd day on my juice feast, preparing my herbs to start the full protocol next week.. The only concern is that I cant find any lost empire herbs in Indonesia, it is okay to use different brands? I try to keep it simple to tablets / powders only..

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Yeah I've decided to not use the meds.. Thanks for the input..

2nd day on my juice feast, preparing my herbs to start the full protocol next week.. The only concern is that I cant find any lost empire herbs in Indonesia, it is okay to use different brands? I try to keep it simple to tablets / powders only..
    You're not really going to have a choice if they won't ship to Indonesia. I choose LEH because they're the best quality herbs I've ever sourced. You're just going to have to do the best you can.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not really going to have a choice if they won't ship to Indonesia. I choose LEH because they're the best quality herbs I've ever sourced. You're just going to have to do the best you can.
    Alright I'll just get whatever possible here..

Guys, is 'soy' allowed in paleo diet? I'm planning to get gluten free soy sauce, gluten free fish sauce for next week..

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, is 'soy' allowed in paleo diet? I'm planning to get gluten free soy sauce, gluten free fish sauce for next week..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Soy for the most part is big no no during this process and in life in general. It has no place in a mans diet. Way too high in estrogen and estrogen like phytochemicals.

In regards to soy sauce....well, this may sound hypocritical, but I DO use soy sauce when I'm eating sushi. It's not like I'm sitting back eating tons of tofu and I believe the way soy sauce is made the majority of the "bad" stuff is processed out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soy for the most part is big no no during this process and in life in general. It has no place in a mans diet. Way too high in estrogen and estrogen like phytochemicals.

In regards to soy sauce....well, this may sound hypocritical, but I DO use soy sauce when I'm eating sushi. It's not like I'm sitting back eating tons of tofu and I believe the way soy sauce is made the majority of the "bad" stuff is processed out.
    Okay! I'll do the best to remove soy from my diet..

Today is my 5th day of Juice Feast, so far so good.. I just miss the taste of solid food by now..

I am currently buying the herbs for next week, could not find all 21 herbs listed, prolly I can get 10-ish herb..

For pine pollen, I've read people said that they did their herb rotation + pine pollen daily.. I am quite confused here, so all the 21 herbs listed on TMO should be taken once per day, but pine pollen is fine to be taken daily?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay! I'll do the best to remove soy from my diet..

Today is my 5th day of Juice Feast, so far so good.. I just miss the taste of solid food by now..

I am currently buying the herbs for next week, could not find all 21 herbs listed, prolly I can get 10-ish herb..

For pine pollen, I've read people said that they did their herb rotation + pine pollen daily.. I am quite confused here, so all the 21 herbs listed on TMO should be taken once per day, but pine pollen is fine to be taken daily?
    Um.....no.

One herb per day, dosed twice usually. Next day, move on to taking the next herb, twice per day, so on and so forth. Pine pollen, depending on your tolerance to it, can be taken everyday if necessary.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um.....no.

One herb per day, dosed twice usually. Next day, move on to taking the next herb, twice per day, so on and so forth. Pine pollen, depending on your tolerance to it, can be taken everyday if necessary.
    yes. try to follow cd to the letter as much as possible but also don't stress like if you can't get one herb etc. it's a holistic program the heals the body totally. in ways you'll end up stronger then you were before because most people don't even take care of their health to this level. in a way cds protocol is like surplus health so not only is it getting you thriving it's getting you healing.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yes. try to follow cd to the letter as much as possible but also don't stress like if you can't get one herb etc. it's a holistic program the heals the body totally. in ways you'll end up stronger then you were before because most people don't even take care of their health to this level. in a way cds protocol is like surplus health so not only is it getting you thriving it's getting you healing.
    Thanks for the reply, yeah I'll try to stick to the protocol.. Just finished my juice feast, now easing up my gut with fruits and vegetable soup and will start paleo tomorrow..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    "Surplus Health" I like that saying.....lol. Also, it's something everyone could use. Like, health tucked away for a rainy day.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the reply, yeah I'll try to stick to the protocol.. Just finished my juice feast, now easing up my gut with fruits and vegetable soup and will start paleo tomorrow..
    How did the feast go Misty? How many quarts a day did you end up consuming and how long did you go for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Surplus Health" I like that saying.....lol. Also, it's something everyone could use. Like, health tucked away for a rainy day.

- - - Updated - - -

How did the feast go Misty? How many quarts a day did you end up consuming and how long did you go for?
    The feast went okay.. Seemed pretty hard at first but very doable.. When I had solid feces after putting only liquid into my body that felt good, I guess that cleansed my body.. No / so little improvement on the libido though, I guess that's just normal. I went for 7 days feast, drank about 4 quarts a day..

Currently on my 7th day of herb rotation, starting my weightlifting today, penis goes hard here and there, but with around 50% hardness..

Thanks CD!