User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    The feast went okay.. Seemed pretty hard at first but very doable.. When I had solid feces after putting only liquid into my body that felt good, I guess that cleansed my body.. No / so little improvement on the libido though, I guess that's just normal. I went for 7 days feast, drank about 4 quarts a day..

Currently on my 7th day of herb rotation, starting my weightlifting today, penis goes hard here and there, but with around 50% hardness..

Thanks CD!
    Yes, you're NOT going to get any type of libido boost during a cleanse as this is the last thing your body is "thinking about" during this period. That will come much later in the process. You can't get discouraged as this is a marathon, not a race. Just keep doing what is outlined for you and it will come to you in due time.

Read the recoveries for inspiration. Post here to keep us informed of your progress. That's what this forum is for.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yes, you're NOT going to get any type of libido boost during a cleanse as this is the last thing your body is "thinking about" during this period. That will come much later in the process. You can't get discouraged as this is a marathon, not a race. Just keep doing what is outlined for you and it will come to you in due time.

Read the recoveries for inspiration. Post here to keep us informed of your progress. That's what this forum is for.
    Yes thank you so much CD..

Currently I am in the middle of my 2nd herb cycle. I do weightlifting 3-4x a week, still on Paleo (with some cheat meals on weekend, but never gluten), daily vit D & pine pollen..

Few days ago I had morning wood for like 2-3 days in a row, some random erections throughout the day, but still around 30-40% hardness, but I guess thats improvement. Sadly that did not last until now, maybe that is just how the journey will be?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes thank you so much CD..

Currently I am in the middle of my 2nd herb cycle. I do weightlifting 3-4x a week, still on Paleo (with some cheat meals on weekend, but never gluten), daily vit D & pine pollen..

Few days ago I had morning wood for like 2-3 days in a row, some random erections throughout the day, but still around 30-40% hardness, but I guess thats improvement. Sadly that did not last until now, maybe that is just how the journey will be?
    Always. Three steps forward, one or two steps back, the WHOLE time......get used to it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, been a while since I updated..

Still doing the protocol, can't say its 100% (totally my fault)

My daily routine:
    - I dont eat breakfast everyday, but when I do its usually 3 fried eggs with veggies
    - Daily herb rotation + 1 tsp pine pollen
    - Gym (+- 3 times a week) - before or after lunch
    - Lunch -> salad + protein (chicken / salmon)
    - Dinner (white rice / gluten free pasta + protein + veggies)
    - Daily herb rotation + 1tsp pine pollen
    - Daily Vit D
    - I rotate these stuffs ; bacopa, magnesium, l-theanine, lions mane, gotu kola
    - Snack before sleep (another rice + leftover meal from dinner / dates)

I tried using bathmate but it's just did not work, I am afraid I am doing it wrong..

I got some strong MW occasionally which makes me very happy.. Also getting some random thoughts down there randomly during the day (30-40%)

Still don't have the reliable erections though, desperate to get it back since I don't really have any neurological / mental side effects other than thinking about the PFS itself..

If you guys have anything to say regarding my routine (something to add / something to remove) please do help me I am so willing to heal..

Thank you so much.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi, been a while since I updated..

Still doing the protocol, can't say its 100% (totally my fault)

My daily routine:
    - I dont eat breakfast everyday, but when I do its usually 3 fried eggs with veggies
    - Daily herb rotation + 1 tsp pine pollen
    - Gym (+- 3 times a week) - before or after lunch
    - Lunch -> salad + protein (chicken / salmon)
    - Dinner (white rice / gluten free pasta + protein + veggies)
    - Daily herb rotation + 1tsp pine pollen
    - Daily Vit D
    - I rotate these stuffs ; bacopa, magnesium, l-theanine, lions mane, gotu kola
    - Snack before sleep (another rice + leftover meal from dinner / dates)

I tried using bathmate but it's just did not work, I am afraid I am doing it wrong..

I got some strong MW occasionally which makes me very happy.. Also getting some random thoughts down there randomly during the day (30-40%)

Still don't have the reliable erections though, desperate to get it back since I don't really have any neurological / mental side effects other than thinking about the PFS itself..

If you guys have anything to say regarding my routine (something to add / something to remove) please do help me I am so willing to heal..

Thank you so much.
    Nothing really to say. Just do the "routine" as outlined on TMO and there will be no issues. If you're desperate to get yourself back, then you have to match what you're doing to TMO. That's it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nothing really to say. Just do the "routine" as outlined on TMO and there will be no issues. If you're desperate to get yourself back, then you have to match what you're doing to TMO. That's it.
    Thanks for the reply, CD. Yeah I am willing to do the protocol, just checking if there's something that's missing or small details that would help like workout timing, additional supplements, etc.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, CD. Yeah I am willing to do the protocol, just checking if there's something that's missing or small details that would help like workout timing, additional supplements, etc.
    That all depends on how you have your life set up. In regards to backloading, the best time to workout is in the afternoon, but this isn't' a make or break scenario.....just the best timing wise for what backloading provides. Other then that, you fit it in where you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi All,

Been on the protocol for at least 3 months. Paleo, Weightlift, T Boost, Daily Vits, etc..

I gotta say I cheat sometimes on special events like a family wedding or so..

Definitely feel some improvements, morning wood come and go, so does libido too. I guess thats what we call upswing / downswing.

Erection is about 60-70% on good days, 30% on normal days..

I want to add the ultrahard into my regime, but to be honest I've never touch or even learn about it..

Going for another 1 week juice fast next week, am I good to go for UltraHard after that?

If theres a guideline on how to do the UltraHard I would be so pleased to know since theres no strict explanation about this @TMO.

Thanks guys..

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So UltraHard, from IconicForumlations, costs about $80 for a months-worth supply, (though theres a discount code in the sticky).

Your cycle is going to be anywhere from 28-42 days long, I would start with 28 days for your first cycle. You apply 3-5 pumps on your upper body, once a day in the morning, and let it dry for 5 minutes. That replaces your "t boosting herbs" but you still do everything else in the protocol. You still take the daily supplements and any sleep/brain supplements you take.

Your first cycle could look like this:

week 1 - 3 pumps/day

week 2 - 4 pumps/day

week 3 - 5 pumps/day

week 4 - 5 pumps/day

Then get back on the Herbs after week 4.

Your diet should have more carbohydrates on cycle because UH tanks your glucose, so you can eat gluten-free carbs even when it's not backloading time.

You might not feel ANYTHING on your first cycle, or maybe nothing until week 3, or something. Or you might feel amazing. But even if it's hell you have to finish the cycle because you're doing the right thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    So UltraHard, from IconicForumlations, costs about $80 for a months-worth supply, (though theres a discount code in the sticky).

Your cycle is going to be anywhere from 28-42 days long, I would start with 28 days for your first cycle. You apply 3-5 pumps on your upper body, once a day in the morning, and let it dry for 5 minutes. That replaces your "t boosting herbs" but you still do everything else in the protocol. You still take the daily supplements and any sleep/brain supplements you take.

Your first cycle could look like this:

week 1 - 3 pumps/day

week 2 - 4 pumps/day

week 3 - 5 pumps/day

week 4 - 5 pumps/day

Then get back on the Herbs after week 4.

Your diet should have more carbohydrates on cycle because UH tanks your glucose, so you can eat gluten-free carbs even when it's not backloading time.

You might not feel ANYTHING on your first cycle, or maybe nothing until week 3, or something. Or you might feel amazing. But even if it's hell you have to finish the cycle because you're doing the right thing.
    Thank you so much for the detailed response.. Cant find UltraHard anywhere in Indonesia so I gotta find a way to ship it from the states..

So the thing here:
    https://iconicformulations.com/colle...cts/ultra-hard

Cost 74.99$, thats for 1 month worth of supply? Does this ever expire, planning to get more than 1 since shipping from the states to here is kinda expensive..
    Last edited by Mistyballoon; 02-24-2021 at 06:34 PM.