User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iconic sold me an expired bottle of UH, advice pls

5 days into my first cycle I still could not feel a thing at 5 pumps. Decided to examine the bottle and apparently it had expired in april last year. I ordered the bottle in december.

Can it still be effective? I stored it in a dry dark place at room temp.

- Disregard- I'm an idiot, apparently its the production date. I had an immediate reply from them on a saturday so def props to their service!
    thread can be deleted. Just a shame I can't feel the product.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-13-2021 at 02:42 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    5 days into my first cycle I still could not feel a thing at 5 pumps. Decided to examine the bottle and apparently it had expired in april last year. I ordered the bottle in december.

Can it still be effective? I stored it in a dry dark place at room temp.

- Disregard- I'm an idiot, apparently its the production date. I had an immediate reply from them on a saturday so def props to their service!
    thread can be deleted. Just a shame I can't feel the product.
    I was gonna say I just popped a couple of Super R Andro that says effective until 2016, so I think you’re good.

Just curious, how many cycles have you run? A lot of people say they don’t feel anything their first few or whatever. Personally I would say it’s a good thing, I think if you were completely starved of DHT you’d feel great. I could be totally wrong.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I was gonna say I just popped a couple of Super R Andro that says effective until 2016, so I think you’re good.

Just curious, how many cycles have you run? A lot of people say they don’t feel anything their first few or whatever. Personally I would say it’s a good thing, I think if you were completely starved of DHT you’d feel great. I could be totally wrong.
    First cycle. My issues are mostly mental. This constant uncomfortable dready anxiety feeling following me around, insomnia and occasional night terrors.
    I was hoping UH would calm me down a bit but I think I have to get andro.

My energy is fine, and I don't have any sexual sides apart from producing almost no ejaculate anymore for some reason. Not sure how an influx of DHT is supposed to make me feel, but I'm def not feeling it.

Maybe it fixes my high estrogen levels by the end.

I'll complete the cycle (1 month). Hopefully I can score some andro for my next cycle.

I've got an appointment soon with an endo near me that seems quite openminded. I'm going to try explain him my story and maybe there is a small chance he puts me on andro himself.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First cycle. My issues are mostly mental. This constant uncomfortable dready anxiety feeling following me around, insomnia and occasional night terrors.
    I was hoping UH would calm me down a bit but I think I have to get andro.

My energy is fine, and I don't have any sexual sides apart from producing almost no ejaculate anymore for some reason. Not sure how an influx of DHT is supposed to make me feel, but I'm def not feeling it.

Maybe it fixes my high estrogen levels by the end.

I'll complete the cycle (1 month). Hopefully I can score some andro for my next cycle.

I've got an appointment soon with an endo near me that seems quite openminded. I'm going to try explain him my story and maybe there is a small chance he puts me on andro himself.
    I wouldn’t try and talk to your doctors about it. He’ll probably try and put you on something different we haven’t test ran here. If you can find some R Andro then great, ultra hard is fine though.

I don’t feel anything on my cycle yet either, and I don’t think I felt my second one for a while. I wouldn’t put so much thought into it honestly.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn’t try and talk to your doctors about it. He’ll probably try and put you on something different we haven’t test ran here. If you can find some R Andro then great, ultra hard is fine though.

I don’t feel anything on my cycle yet either, and I don’t think I felt my second one for a while. I wouldn’t put so much thought into it honestly.
    My main reasoning to booking an endo is mostly to just do my story and have him check me out. I need to have confirmation that my allo levels or whatever are indeed lowered and that it's not all in my head. I just want to hand over all the info I've gathered so far and see where it goes.
    I don't plan on having him put me on some hormone pharms, I'll just flat out refuse it. This is more of a psychological thing to me. Lately I can't tell whether I'm having sides from fin or just flat out PTSD. PTSD has lowered allo levels too, it's all just one big clusterfuck and it's messing with my psyche.

Plus, the visit is quasi free anyway with socialized health care here anyway.

Maybe one of the reasons I can't feel the UH as much is because gyms are closed and I'm stuck with body weight exercises?

Also as a side note, the endo I'm visiting has a little website where he basically berates modern lifestyle and recommend a lot of the same stuff CD does. Also wrote a book about CFS etc. If I'm going to get heard out anywhere it's probably this guy.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-13-2021 at 11:32 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main reasoning to booking an endo is mostly to just do my story and have him check me out. I need to have confirmation that my allo levels or whatever are indeed lowered and that it's not all in my head. I just want to hand over all the info I've gathered so far and see where it goes.
    I don't plan on having him put me on some hormone pharms, I'll just flat out refuse it. This is more of a psychological thing to me. Lately I can't tell whether I'm having sides from fin or just flat out PTSD. PTSD has lowered allo levels too, it's all just one big clusterfuck and it's messing with my psyche.

Plus, the visit is quasi free anyway with socialized health care here anyway.

Maybe one of the reasons I can't feel the UH as much is because gyms are closed and I'm stuck with body weight exercises?

Also as a side note, the endo I'm visiting has a little website where he basically berates modern lifestyle and recommend a lot of the same stuff CD does. Also wrote a book about CFS etc. If I'm going to get heard out anywhere it's probably this guy.
    In my experience at least, the longer you go and as you begin to start to feel better, you’ll stop thinking so hard about this sort of stuff and stop visiting doctors, researching symptoms, etc. Do what you have to, but you’ll get what I mean eventually, your mind is going down rabbit holes telling you you won’t get better unless you do X or Y, when in reality you’re on the right path and it’s really just down to time. Kinda like a guitar string, it gets plucked and goes back and forth and vibrates, just to eventually slow and slow until it stops completely and returns to normal.

But your right, PTSD and stress can cause crazy symptoms, which is why you gotta relax, get out of your head and live. Mindfulness is great for that. When your brain is searching for reassurance, that is almost always what you need to do the opposite of. It wants reassurance, the surge of dopamine/endorphins you get after reassuring yourself, and the more you allow your brain to get that satisfaction, the stronger the urges get and the more you begin googling, calling doctors, panicking, all of it. Cut those thoughts off at the head like a snake, be mindful and return back to the world around you and those fears will disappear. My 2 cents anyways based on my experience.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my experience at least, the longer you go and as you begin to start to feel better, you’ll stop thinking so hard about this sort of stuff and stop visiting doctors, researching symptoms, etc. Do what you have to, but you’ll get what I mean eventually, your mind is going down rabbit holes telling you you won’t get better unless you do X or Y, when in reality you’re on the right path and it’s really just down to time. Kinda like a guitar string, it gets plucked and goes back and forth and vibrates, just to eventually slow and slow until it stops completely and returns to normal.

But your right, PTSD and stress can cause crazy symptoms, which is why you gotta relax, get out of your head and live. Mindfulness is great for that. When your brain is searching for reassurance, that is almost always what you need to do the opposite of. It wants reassurance, the surge of dopamine/endorphins you get after reassuring yourself, and the more you allow your brain to get that satisfaction, the stronger the urges get and the more you begin googling, calling doctors, panicking, all of it. Cut those thoughts off at the head like a snake, be mindful and return back to the world around you and those fears will disappear. My 2 cents anyways based on my experience.
    I appreciate your insight. And I wholeheartedly agree with u.

Lately my progress has staggered after a long period of obvious improvements. Sorry for the rant, it's all just so frustrating. I just had a few weeks of intense nightmares and waking up screaming multiple times when this intense feeling of pure terror just bursts out of my heart.
    I mean, in the beginning of PFS I had anxiety attacks, brain fog, derealization and the works. But never this feeling of pure fear that just eats me up inside. I believe this has been of my own making. That's why I'm not sure I have PFS anymore, most of my sides have gone, it just feels like I'm replacing one problem with another. My PFS insomnia was my head just deciding to waking up numb and awake, as if it forgot what sleeping was. Now I wake up because my body can't control the fear I'm holding back during the day. Some days where I'm not as fearful I tend to sleep really well.
    Having some sort of clear confirmation that my hormones would indeed be ok would be a nice stepping stone to stop the constant worry and doubt. I mean, there might be a chance it is the case so why not investigate it. It feels I got double fucked by PFS and OCD.

Anyways, sorry bout the rant I just needed to get this of my chest.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-13-2021 at 12:13 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate your insight. And I wholeheartedly agree with u.

Lately my progress has staggered after a long period of obvious improvements. Sorry for the rant, it's all just so frustrating. I just had a few weeks of intense nightmares and waking up screaming multiple times when this intense feeling of pure terror just bursts out of my heart.
    I mean, in the beginning of PFS I had anxiety attacks, brain fog, derealization and the works. But never this feeling of pure fear that just eats me up inside. I believe this has been of my own making. That's why I'm not sure I have PFS anymore, most of my sides have gone, it just feels like I'm replacing one problem with another. My PFS insomnia was my head just deciding to waking up numb and awake, as if it forgot what sleeping was. Now I wake up because my body can't control the fear I'm holding back during the day. Some days where I'm not as fearful I tend to sleep really well.
    Having some sort of clear confirmation that my hormones would indeed be ok would be a nice stepping stone to stop the constant worry and doubt. I mean, there might be a chance it is the case so why not investigate it. It feels I got double fucked by PFS and OCD.

Anyways, sorry bout the rant I just needed to get this of my chest.
    Your hormones and neurotransmitters are probably out of whack, that’s a given with PFS, I’m not an expert but that’s what my tests showed. My first cycle of prohormones was great for me and got rid of the constant dreadful fear I was living in every day. My derealization and anxiety was basically crushed by my first cycle, so maybe you’ll see similar results. That was with R Andro though, but you can always try that one next.

Are you including theanine into the protocol? That one works wonders for me, it will help your body increase dopamine, serotonin, GABA etc. while numbing the effects of stress neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and epinephrine. Sometimes it gives me brain fog so I just moderate it, but most of the time theanine plus coffee puts me on cloud 9. Maybe give that a try if you aren’t including it. My neurotransmitter tests showed mine were all deficient, that will cause havoc within your body. Again I’m not an expert, but I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and can only share my own experience and what I’ve learned from others on this forum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your hormones and neurotransmitters are probably out of whack, that’s a given with PFS, I’m not an expert but that’s what my tests showed. My first cycle of prohormones was great for me and got rid of the constant dreadful fear I was living in every day. My derealization and anxiety was basically crushed by my first cycle, so maybe you’ll see similar results. That was with R Andro though, but you can always try that one next.

Are you including theanine into the protocol? That one works wonders for me, it will help your body increase dopamine, serotonin, GABA etc. while numbing the effects of stress neurotransmitters like norepinephrine and epinephrine. Sometimes it gives me brain fog so I just moderate it, but most of the time theanine plus coffee puts me on cloud 9. Maybe give that a try if you aren’t including it. My neurotransmitter tests showed mine were all deficient, that will cause havoc within your body. Again I’m not an expert, but I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and can only share my own experience and what I’ve learned from others on this forum.
    Yea I recently upped my theanine dose and It's been really helpful. I figure I take around 200mg in the morning with coffee and 300-400mg in the evening. Props for sticking to your guns for 2 years man. I just passed my 1 year anniversary and subconsciously I probably hoped it would have been over by now. Lend me your strength!

Not sure if theanine actually refills neurotransmitters though. Its a partial agonist for the glutamate receptors, meaning it actually fills the 'activating' role in your brain, only with less strength than glutamate, so in the end your brain is less wired. So it sort of acts like a benzo would in a twisted way, albeit a fair bit less powerful and without the downregulation of receptors.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-13-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I recently upped my theanine dose and It's been really helpful. I figure I take around 200mg in the morning with coffee and 300-400mg in the evening. Props for sticking to your guns for 2 years man. I just passed my 1 year anniversary and subconsciously I probably hoped it would have been over by now. Lend me your strength!

Not sure if theanine actually refills neurotransmitters though. Its a partial agonist for the glutamate receptors, meaning it actually fills the 'activating' role in your brain, only with less strength than glutamate, so in the end your brain is less wired. So it sort of acts like a benzo would in a twisted way, albeit a fair bit less powerful and without the downregulation of receptors.
    Haha well, my first 6 months were complete turmoil, drank a lot to mask my condition, all that, the first year on the protocol was a mix of being strict, cheating, a ton of random crashes and set backs, experimenting, now the past 6 months or so were very strict and I plan on sticking to this until I recover, and even after as well.

But yeah I could see that, I don’t think the point is to depend on theanine to necessarily fix your neurotransmitters for good, but to just calm your mind while your body fixed itself behind the scenes. I wonder about it as well, and that’s the conclusion I’ve come to from reading CD’s site over and over. It can act like a benzo in my case as sometimes I get so relaxed I don’t even want to do anything, another reason I take it in moderation. Could be worse! Haha. But for real, everything else in conjunction of the protocol is going to fix the things you’re currently worried about.