Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RoadToRecovery

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Had some personal issues which I had to deal with last months. Unfortunately this will mean I can not do a juice feast or water fast for atleast a year. Will this be an issue?
    I could always do a juice feast or water fast after a year on the protocol. Or would this be the wrong approach?

Im also going to start 30g L- glutamine for a few months see if that helps anything with my gut.
    Does anyone here have experience with L-glutamine?

I also figured out how to afford around 20 herbs so I can start herb cycling hopefully next week.
    Will start taking creatine aswell since it seems to stimulate testosterone to dht conversion.

Since I do not react well to pine pollen powder. I was thinking about taking maca every day instead of pine pollen every day.
    Or would it be worth trying pine pollen tincture instead.
    I wouldn't take Maca daily....why can't you take the PP?

The cleanse is a VERY important way to start the protocol. Why won't you be able to do it for a whole year?

You can start it without doing the cleanse, and it would benefit you, but NOT as much as it would cleansing FIRST.

It's never a bad thing to live healthfully and live the protocol regardless, and you could cleanse after a year, it's just not the BEST way to go about it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not take the pine pollen because I have a pine pollen allergy. I got severe skin rashes and swollen ankles and fingers. And it did not agree with my stomach.
    Although I could definitely feel the effect from the pine pollen. Which other herb would you advice to take daily instead if maca isn't a good option.

I did a 2.5day juice feast 3 months ago and also did a 2.5 day water fast 5 months ago or so. 'Why won't you be able to do it for a whole year?'
    Financial problems. Currently living in a home without a kitchen. And I do not know when im able to get a proper home with kitchen.

I know it is not the BEST way to go about it. But that is the max I can do as of right now. I hope you understand.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 01-29-2021 at 06:44 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of people are allergic to pollen so I wouldn't take any more.

and I know a lot of people that take black maca root daily before workouts, but maybe because it's a valuable herb you don't want to build a tolerance to it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can not take the pine pollen because I have a pine pollen allergy. I got severe skin rashes and swollen ankles and fingers. And it did not agree with my stomach.
    Although I could definitely feel the effect from the pine pollen. Which other herb would you advice to take daily instead if maca isn't a good option.

I did a 2.5day juice feast 3 months ago and also did a 2.5 day water fast 5 months ago or so. 'Why won't you be able to do it for a whole year?'
    Financial problems. Currently living in a home without a kitchen. And I do not know when im able to get a proper home with kitchen.

I know it is not the BEST way to go about it. But that is the max I can do as of right now. I hope you understand.
    Listen, it is what it is. I can only guide you in this journey and tell you what works and what doesn't work. We all know what needs to be done. It's just a matter of you DOING IT. That's it. You don't NEED to take any herb daily. There was a reason that pine pollen was the one that works best on a daily basis but it's not 100% necessary to take it daily. Don't get hung up on it. Do the protocol the best you can, just know that despite your circumstances, the results are based on staying true to it 100%.....results will reflect that. unfortunately pfs doesn't give a shit about what we have going on in our lives right now. You will ultimately get out of it what you put in. Period.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was planning on cycling between Passionflower extract, Albizia, Blue vervain, Ziziphus, Gotu kola, Lemon balm and Valerian root every other day before sleep.
    And taking Glycine, gaba, melatonin and 200mg elemental chelated magnesium every day before sleep.

Also what are your thoughts on adding bulbine and fadogia to the herb cycling?
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 02-07-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was planning on cycling between Passionflower extract, Albizia, Blue vervain, Ziziphus, Gotu kola, Lemon balm and Valerian root every other day before sleep.
    And taking Glycine, gaba, melatonin and 200mg elemental chelated magnesium every day before sleep.

Also what are your thoughts on adding bulbine and fadogia to the herb cycling?
    My thoughts are the same as they always are. DO THE PROTOCOL AS OUTLINED. Do it for a couple of months. If at that point, you want to add those things in, then by all means, try them out. But before doing that make sure you are doing EVERYTHING that you are supposed to be doing and make sure you're doing it consistently.

I'm not saying this to you in particular, but it seems lately that we have alot of guys asking if they can add this or that or do this or that.....listen, the protocol was designed with alot of thought and experience. NOTHING needs to be added or taken away from it. It just has to be done AS OUTLINED for the desired results. Once you get to a place where you are doing this consistently for months, then you can add in one thing, see how it feels, etc. Other then that, guys....DO THE PROTOCOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you guys deal with friends and family members who stopped hanging out with you. Or started excluding you since pfs. Or when you're trying to explain your condition they say it's all in your head etc. Or just get over it.
    Im trying to distance myself from these people. But I would lie if I said it didn't hurt me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you guys deal with friends and family members who stopped hanging out with you. Or started excluding you since pfs. Or when you're trying to explain your condition they say it's all in your head etc. Or just get over it.
    Im trying to distance myself from these people. But I would lie if I said it didn't hurt me.
    Same thing happened with me. People stopped looking at me, no more smiles in my days. There really is no non-spiritual cope for it, aside from doing the protocol and knowing that one day you will return to normal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s the worst part. Forget losing your desire for the opposite Sex, nobody can understand your symptoms. They think it’s all in your head. It’s very LONELY. Thankful I came across drs that came down with this and CD’S recover plan. Just 1 day at a time brother.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was alone forever. It sucked. I was so fucked most of the time that I really had no choice but to be alone. It was too uncomfortable otherwise. That's what makes getting through to the other side that much fucking sweeter......it's really an unbelievable feeling that not only will you have a life.....you'll APPRECIATE it like never before....and...... you'll be a stud......win, win, win.

Keep grinding.