User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RoadToRecovery

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've managed to find time to do a water fast. Currently 1.5 days in. Experiencing severe bloating. Should I add electrolytes to my water. Im having a salt with added potassium and some magnesium powder. But im not sure if that would break my fast.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    I've managed to find time to do a water fast. Currently 1.5 days in. Experiencing severe bloating. Should I add electrolytes to my water. Im having a salt with added potassium and some magnesium powder. But im not sure if that would break my fast.
    No, no, no and no.

Water ONLY. THAT'S IT.

What you're doing is not fasting and can be dangerous. Taking mag. powder in a fasted state can bring on the runs which would dehydrate you and put you in harms way.

Please. Either do as instructed or don't post it here. Some thing goes wrong, that's on you. There is a REASON things are the way they are. Respect them, or don't. If you don't, leave.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just asking. Haven't taken the salt or magnesium powder. Currently 3.5 days in. Feeling extremely bloating. But other than that im feeling okay.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are concerned, visit a doctor please. There is a reason CD always recommends fasting under medical supervision.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was just asking. Haven't taken the salt or magnesium powder. Currently 3.5 days in. Feeling extremely bloating. But other than that im feeling okay.
    Looking back, I kind of snapped at you a bit, so my apologies for that. You wrote that you were having the salt and mag powder, that's what concerned me.

Ok...so no food and just water for 3.5 days? Are you still shitting?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Looking back, I kind of snapped at you a bit, so my apologies for that. You wrote that you were having the salt and mag powder, that's what concerned me.

Ok...so no food and just water for 3.5 days? Are you still shitting?
    Just water. No not shitting lol. Just really bad bloating for some reason. Other than that im fine.
    No I never said i've taken the electrolytes. English isn't my native language. So i've probably phrased that in the wrong way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    If you are concerned, visit a doctor please. There is a reason CD always recommends fasting under medical supervision.
    My Medical Doctor knows about my water fast. We've discussed what to do incase anything goes wrong.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just water. No not shitting lol. Just really bad bloating for some reason. Other than that im fine.
    No I never said i've taken the electrolytes. English isn't my native language. So i've probably phrased that in the wrong way.

- - - Updated - - -

My Medical Doctor knows about my water fast. We've discussed what to do incase anything goes wrong.
    When was your last bowel movement?

And that's great that you have a doctor who is sympathetic to your cause.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When was your last bowel movement?

Either 1 day before or the morning I started my water fast.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Either 1 day before or the morning I started my water fast.
    Could be something trying to pass, or just normal empty stomach bloat. It should subside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish lol. Did you recently add mucana pruriens to your list on tmo. I made a list of what herbs to buy a while back. Copied all the herbs from tmo at the time.
    But can not find it on there.