Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: RoadToRecovery

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Thank you both for the advice. I have gaba issues so it would probably best to take Alpha 4 with the cycle. How long would you recommend doing a cycle for?
    4/6 or 8 weeks? I was also wondering if it would be beneficial to take creatine with the cycle or if it would be best to take creatine with the herb rotation protocol.

Also had a breakthrough for my sleeping issues. 900mg of gaba, 1g of melatonin, 500m of magnesium combined with a herb that promotes gaba makes me sleep a lot better. I will most likely add glycine powder to this later but currently out of money so this will have to do for a while.
    Currently having: blue vervain, albizia, lemon balm, valerian root, gotu kola, ziziphus, and passionflower as gaba stimulating herbs. Are there any other useful gaba stimulating herbs out there that I could use?

I also do not seem to respond to any of the herbs in the herb rotation cycle in a sexual way. Still have 0 libido or sexual feelings/thoughts.
    Libido is gonna be the last thing that comes back, unfortunately, but this is common across the board for all of us. You gotta give the herbs time to work their magic. As your body becomes healthier and deficiencies become corrected, you will start to get "flashes" of libido. Health builds consistently over time, remember that.

Adding glycine to your current sleep stack will give it just the extra nudge you need. Do it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered ultra hard and alpha 4. Been on the herb rotation for almost 2 months now is that enough to start my first cycle?

Also been reading on this forum to figure out for how long I should do my first cycle. But some do it for 4 weeks others for 6 and others for even 8 weeks.
    How long should I do my first cycle for? Already asked this question last time but you didn't answer so gonna ask it again if you don't mind.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered ultra hard and alpha 4. Been on the herb rotation for almost 2 months now is that enough to start my first cycle?

Also been reading on this forum to figure out for how long I should do my first cycle. But some do it for 4 weeks others for 6 and others for even 8 weeks.
    How long should I do my first cycle for? Already asked this question last time but you didn't answer so gonna ask it again if you don't mind.
    First cycle go for 4-5 weeks. Don’t overdo it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    First cycle go for 4-5 weeks. Don’t overdo it.
    This^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This^^^^^
    I have ordered both Ultra Hard and Alpha 4. How would you recommend taking them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will start my first prohormone cycle in 2 days. Im also currently doing more fmt's (fecal microbiota transplant) from a 2nd donor now for my severe gut issues.
    Doing everything that the protocol recommends except carb backloading since my body doesn't respond well to it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will start my first prohormone cycle in 2 days. Im also currently doing more fmt's (fecal microbiota transplant) from a 2nd donor now for my severe gut issues.
    Doing everything that the protocol recommends except carb backloading since my body doesn't respond well to it.
    Wow, have you tried a fmt already?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Wow, have you tried a fmt already?
    I did before I found out about swole. Did more fmt after my water fast. And now doing fmt again from a different donor.
    I believe it's crucial for some of us to recover. Especially if you are a severe case like me.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did before I found out about swole. Did more fmt after my water fast. And now doing fmt again from a different donor.
    I believe it's crucial for some of us to recover. Especially if you are a severe case like me.
    I wasn’t meaning to sound condescending I was just curious, I don’t think I’ve seen that before. How’d it go?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Start out with 2 pumps UH and 1 pump Alpha 4, run it for a week then adjust upwards from there.