Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RoadToRecovery

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RoadToRecovery

So basically I took accutane when i was 18yo for 1 week. It screwed up my whole digestion. Been forced to psychiatrists and mental health institutions
    because of my parents. Im 23 now almost 24 in 1 month. So I basically had no time to recover from this mess. I've been diagnosed with gastroparesis tested negative for
    h pylori. Betaine hcl doesn't work. And im full after a few bites. Im lucky to get in 1500 calories a day and have no energy to do stuff.

So my symptoms are: No libido, numb genitals, difficulty urinating, eye floaters, mental side effects like depression(although i think these mainly come from other people around
    my thinking im mentally ill, tinittus, watery semen, reacting to every food, very bad digestion, no appetite. For some reason i do not have brain fog anymore. Although im not able
    to concentrate at all

After reading this site for quite a while I decided to start with pine pollen. However after 1 week of usage I got skin rashes, swollen hands and a lot of other allergic
    symptoms from it including very bad bloating basically everything I eat makes me bloat. So i had to stop it.

I have no time to do a water fast. In the current situation im in. I did 1 before 5 years ago but no succes my digestive symptoms came back after 3 days. However I want to try and start with a 7 day juice feast.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet any way to add more calories to my juice feast? im already really underweight so I can not lose anymore calories.

I think a 7 day juice feast would a good way to start. Any tips how to continue from there? I've already tried lots of diets for my gastroparesis lack of stomach acid however no fix found yet.

Not to forget I also tried multiple fmt transplants. And they did not manage to fix my digestion.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 10-09-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    So basically I took accutane when i was 18yo for 1 week. It screwed up my whole digestion. Been forced to psychiatrists and mental health institutions
    because of my parents. Im 23 now almost 24 in 1 month. So I basically had no time to recover from this mess. I've been diagnosed with gastroparesis tested negative for
    h pylori. Betaine hcl doesn't work. And im full after a few bites. Im lucky to get in 1500 calories a day and have no energy to do stuff.

So my symptoms are: No libido, numb genitals, difficulty urinating, eye floaters, mental side effects like depression(although i think these mainly come from other people around
    my thinking im mentally ill, tinittus, watery semen, reacting to every food, very bad digestion, no appetite. For some reason i do not have brain fog anymore. Although im not able
    to concentrate at all

After reading this site for quite a while I decided to start with pine pollen. However after 1 week of usage I got skin rashes, swollen hands and a lot of other allergic
    symptoms from it including very bad bloating basically everything I eat makes me bloat. So i had to stop it.

I have no time to do a water fast. In the current situation im in. I did 1 before 5 years ago but no succes my digestive symptoms came back after 3 days. However I want to try and start with a 7 day juice feast.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet any way to add more calories to my juice feast? im already really underweight so I can not lose anymore calories.

I think a 7 day juice feast would a good way to start. Any tips how to continue from there? I've already tried lots of diets for my gastroparesis lack of stomach acid however no fix found yet.

Not to forget I also tried multiple fmt transplants. And they did not manage to fix my digestion.
    How long was your last water fast?

Regarding the juice feast, it's called a "feast" for a reason. You simply make enough calorie rich juices until you hit your caloric target. Most guys can get in 2000-2500 calories with 4-6 quarts of juice, DAILY. Just like outlined on the website.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    How long was your last water fast?

Regarding the juice feast, it's called a "feast" for a reason. You simply make enough calorie rich juices until you hit your caloric target. Most guys can get in 2000-2500 calories with 4-6 quarts of juice, DAILY. Just like outlined on the website.
    My last and only water fast was 12 days 6 years ago when it all started. But like i said gut issues came back after 5 days. Ok im going to start a 1 week juice feast next monday and make it longer shorter depending how my body reacts to it.

About rotating the herbs do you have any substitute for pine pollen? As i've been reading you have to rotate all herbs and take pine pollen daily. But it turns out i have a severe allergy to pine pollen. And is making me very sick and my doctor confirmed this. So im not able to take pine pollen daily.

Also do you have any possible explanation for my gastroparesis i can not seem to find the issue.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My last and only water fast was 12 days 6 years ago when it all started. But like i said gut issues came back after 5 days. Ok im going to start a 1 week juice feast next monday and make it longer shorter depending how my body reacts to it.

About rotating the herbs do you have any substitute for pine pollen? As i've been reading you have to rotate all herbs and take pine pollen daily. But it turns out i have a severe allergy to pine pollen. And is making me very sick and my doctor confirmed this. So im not able to take pine pollen daily.

Also do you have any possible explanation for my gastroparesis i can not seem to find the issue.
    You don't have to take Pine Pollen daily. You COULD if you needed to or wanted to, but seeing as you're allergic (some guys are) just swap it out with another herb. There are plenty to choose from.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my weird symptoms i've developed after using accutane is that i have problems falling asleep. On accutane i fell asleep but instantly woke up again. But my eyes were still closed and i could not move my body. It was a really scary experience.
    I wonder what i causing this.

Now when i am really tired and close my eyes i feel like falling asleep but instead i get this weird shock and instantly wake up again.
    Or sleep very light the whole night with lots of negative thoughts. The only thing that seems to help is sleep medication. Are there any good sleeping herbs i can take instead of the sleep medication? I've already stopped the sleep medication so don't worry.

Also started experimenting with some herbs. Regarding the dosage do you follow the instructions on the back. Or do you up the dose until you hit a tolerance? Tried a juice feast but had to stop after 2.5 days. Going to try a longer juice fast in the future.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 10-31-2020 at 06:04 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    One of my weird symptoms i've developed after using accutane is that i have problems falling asleep. On accutane i fell asleep but instantly woke up again. But my eyes were still closed and i could not move my body. It was a really scary experience.
    I wonder what i causing this.

Now when i am really tired and close my eyes i feel like falling asleep but instead i get this weird shock and instantly wake up again.
    Or sleep very light the whole night with lots of negative thoughts. The only thing that seems to help is sleep medication. Are there any good sleeping herbs i can take instead of the sleep medication? I've already stopped the sleep medication so don't worry.

Also started experimenting with some herbs. Regarding the dosage do you follow the instructions on the back. Or do you up the dose until you hit a tolerance? Tried a juice feast but had to stop after 2.5 days. Going to try a longer juice fast in the future.
    Sleep is usually one of the biggest issues for alot of guys. Herb wise, you should get Ziziphus and Albizia. Start by reading this: Sleep | Total Male Optimization

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Sleep is usually one of the biggest issues for alot of guys. Herb wise, you should get Ziziphus and Albizia. Start by reading this: Sleep | Total Male Optimization
    Thanks do i need to cycle between ziziphus and albizia every other day or can you take them daily. Are there also specific herbs that stimulate appetite?
    Could not find anything about appetite stimulating herbs on google or this site.

Already doing breathing exercises before sleep(wim hof method). It definitely helps falling asleep. But the biggest issue is staying asleep once i've fallen asleep. And once i've waken up in the middle of the night it is almost impossible to fall back asleep.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 11-01-2020 at 03:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks do i need to cycle between ziziphus and albizia every other day or can you take them daily. Are there also specific herbs that stimulate appetite?
    Could not find anything about appetite stimulating herbs on google or this site.

Already doing breathing exercises before sleep(wim hof method). It definitely helps falling asleep. But the biggest issue is staying asleep once i've fallen asleep. And once i've waken up in the middle of the night it is almost impossible to fall back asleep.
    You'll get the sleep improvements with time mate, unfortunately you're gonna have to stick to the protocol, ride it out and just have faith. Maybe try a long(er) water fast as CD mentioned that his issues resolved after it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Have you tried doing the breathing when you wake up in the middle of the night?

And with these particular herbs, you don't need to rotate them as much as the T boosters. They work in different ways. If you wake up in the middle of the night, just try and do some more breathing and take another dose of sleep herbs. You'll most likely be able to get another couple hours that way.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-02-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had some personal issues which I had to deal with last months. Unfortunately this will mean I can not do a juice feast or water fast for atleast a year. Will this be an issue?
    I could always do a juice feast or water fast after a year on the protocol. Or would this be the wrong approach?

Im also going to start 30g L- glutamine for a few months see if that helps anything with my gut.
    Does anyone here have experience with L-glutamine?

I also figured out how to afford around 20 herbs so I can start herb cycling hopefully next week.
    Will start taking creatine aswell since it seems to stimulate testosterone to dht conversion.

Since I do not react well to pine pollen powder. I was thinking about taking maca every day instead of pine pollen every day.
    Or would it be worth trying pine pollen tincture instead.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 01-24-2021 at 08:34 PM.