Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
Had some personal issues which I had to deal with last months. Unfortunately this will mean I can not do a juice feast or water fast for atleast a year. Will this be an issue?
I could always do a juice feast or water fast after a year on the protocol. Or would this be the wrong approach?

Im also going to start 30g L- glutamine for a few months see if that helps anything with my gut.
Does anyone here have experience with L-glutamine?

I also figured out how to afford around 20 herbs so I can start herb cycling hopefully next week.
Will start taking creatine aswell since it seems to stimulate testosterone to dht conversion.

Since I do not react well to pine pollen powder. I was thinking about taking maca every day instead of pine pollen every day.
Or would it be worth trying pine pollen tincture instead.
I wouldn't take Maca daily....why can't you take the PP?

The cleanse is a VERY important way to start the protocol. Why won't you be able to do it for a whole year?

You can start it without doing the cleanse, and it would benefit you, but NOT as much as it would cleansing FIRST.

It's never a bad thing to live healthfully and live the protocol regardless, and you could cleanse after a year, it's just not the BEST way to go about it.