Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
Thank you both for the advice. I have gaba issues so it would probably best to take Alpha 4 with the cycle. How long would you recommend doing a cycle for?
4/6 or 8 weeks? I was also wondering if it would be beneficial to take creatine with the cycle or if it would be best to take creatine with the herb rotation protocol.

Also had a breakthrough for my sleeping issues. 900mg of gaba, 1g of melatonin, 500m of magnesium combined with a herb that promotes gaba makes me sleep a lot better. I will most likely add glycine powder to this later but currently out of money so this will have to do for a while.
Currently having: blue vervain, albizia, lemon balm, valerian root, gotu kola, ziziphus, and passionflower as gaba stimulating herbs. Are there any other useful gaba stimulating herbs out there that I could use?

I also do not seem to respond to any of the herbs in the herb rotation cycle in a sexual way. Still have 0 libido or sexual feelings/thoughts.
Libido is gonna be the last thing that comes back, unfortunately, but this is common across the board for all of us. You gotta give the herbs time to work their magic. As your body becomes healthier and deficiencies become corrected, you will start to get "flashes" of libido. Health builds consistently over time, remember that.

Adding glycine to your current sleep stack will give it just the extra nudge you need. Do it.