Thread: RoadToRecovery

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RoadToRecovery

So basically I took accutane when i was 18yo for 1 week. It screwed up my whole digestion. Been forced to psychiatrists and mental health institutions
    because of my parents. Im 23 now almost 24 in 1 month. So I basically had no time to recover from this mess. I've been diagnosed with gastroparesis tested negative for
    h pylori. Betaine hcl doesn't work. And im full after a few bites. Im lucky to get in 1500 calories a day and have no energy to do stuff.

So my symptoms are: No libido, numb genitals, difficulty urinating, eye floaters, mental side effects like depression(although i think these mainly come from other people around
    my thinking im mentally ill, tinittus, watery semen, reacting to every food, very bad digestion, no appetite. For some reason i do not have brain fog anymore. Although im not able
    to concentrate at all

After reading this site for quite a while I decided to start with pine pollen. However after 1 week of usage I got skin rashes, swollen hands and a lot of other allergic
    symptoms from it including very bad bloating basically everything I eat makes me bloat. So i had to stop it.

I have no time to do a water fast. In the current situation im in. I did 1 before 5 years ago but no succes my digestive symptoms came back after 3 days. However I want to try and start with a 7 day juice feast.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet any way to add more calories to my juice feast? im already really underweight so I can not lose anymore calories.

I think a 7 day juice feast would a good way to start. Any tips how to continue from there? I've already tried lots of diets for my gastroparesis lack of stomach acid however no fix found yet.

Not to forget I also tried multiple fmt transplants. And they did not manage to fix my digestion.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 10-09-2020 at 09:05 AM.