User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    BBG i think its hard for you to relate to our issue you seem very insensitive. This isnt your run of the mill hormonal imbalance.
    It's a complete inability to feel androgens includes dry skin, shrinking retracting genitals, destroyed libido, overnight aging. You literally wake up in a 90 years old body after the crash and it feels hopeless.

You remind me a bit of more plates more dates , very knowledgeable but also on lifetime HRT due to experimentation
    I am not sure what cocktail of drugs you are on but trust me most of us are not here to gain muscles or optimize
    in fact most would never have been interested in any steroid cycle
    we just want to recover a normal average healthy and functional body

Your body is probably highly androgenic and the finasteride doesnt affect you negatively for now
    Personally, i wouldnt let anyone i care for touch it.
    You already know how it cuts off neurosteroids and how 5AR is involved in a cascade of downstream hormones that are all critical
    On TRT nowadays most knowledgeable doctors recommend low dose progesterone and DHEA exactly because those might get affected
    imagine adding finasteride to TRT ...I think its a ticking time bomb once there is weakness in your body boom crash
    but some might be genetically more resistant who knows its literally russian roulette.
    You hit the nail on the Head with everything you said. Sometimes I think is this really happening. Upswings I feel pretty good. Just have too constantly remind yourself STAY ON THE PROTOCOL that CD laid out for US

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    You hit the nail on the Head with everything you said. Sometimes I think is this really happening. Upswings I feel pretty good. Just have too constantly remind yourself STAY ON THE PROTOCOL that CD laid out for US
    Yes it is our best bet. It is so hard sometimes, what kills me the most is the numbness I have to everything. I cannot feel pleasure.

Most people from doctors to steroids bros are uneducated on the origin of this drug. The way Merck 'discovered' and promoted this drug is beyond insidious.
    They stumbled upon reports of pseudohermaphrodite in the Caribbean islands having perfect hairline and intact prostates.
    Their main interest was always the hair loss because it is a much bigger market and prostates had many other treatments in development at the time.
    However, they needed to get approval and running trials on old men was a much safer bet in terms of getting approval.
    They did not have proper questionnaire for sexual well being and arising side effects would easily be attributed to aging. After all they are dealing with 60+ years sample

Think about developing a drug replicating the pseudohermaphrodite condition. These guys do not develop properly and have a micropenis. There are also a lot of literature about their psychology
    they usually suffer a lot mentally it was thought from natural social exclusion but now we know it's because they had no real neurosteroids balance
    They are prone to so many mental diseases. Those guys have high test and have more muscles usually than their normal counterpart. Proving that TEST isnt the key hormone for male. It is all about balance everything in the body is necessary and there for a reason.
    It is crazy to want to replicate this unfortunate condition to "cure" anything. Imagine how sinister you have to be as a company to promote this to young healthy adults.
    Merck emails are now becoming public and more will emerge. I think their CEO resigned recently. side note: check the ceo Kenneth C. Frazier. A bald man...you think he takes finasteride? Lol heck no.

Most things can be at least maintained with natural herbs and healthy lifestyle to an extent
    for example some thing as simple as drinking green tea can very gently balance your DHT without any side effects (not applicable to PFS of course)

I took the pill after listening to doctors (frauds like most conventional doctors) on youtube who dont even take the pill themselves. My own doctor said there is zero harm in taking it and prescribed the pills in 2 minutes.
    How could anyone knowingly take this pill after knowing this is absurd to me. It makes me angry. You are not on the path to great health. You are making the worst trade ever. It is not even a trade because once you get hit with PFS you will lose both your hair and your health.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is our best bet. It is so hard sometimes, what kills me the most is the numbness I have to everything. I cannot feel pleasure.

Most people from doctors to steroids bros are uneducated on the origin of this drug. The way Merck 'discovered' and promoted this drug is beyond insidious.
    They stumbled upon reports of pseudohermaphrodite in the Caribbean islands having perfect hairline and intact prostates.
    Their main interest was always the hair loss because it is a much bigger market and prostates had many other treatments in development at the time.
    However, they needed to get approval and running trials on old men was a much safer bet in terms of getting approval.
    They did not have proper questionnaire for sexual well being and arising side effects would easily be attributed to aging. After all they are dealing with 60+ years sample

Think about developing a drug replicating the pseudohermaphrodite condition. These guys do not develop properly and have a micropenis. There are also a lot of literature about their psychology
    they usually suffer a lot mentally it was thought from natural social exclusion but now we know it's because they had no real neurosteroids balance
    They are prone to so many mental diseases. Those guys have high test and have more muscles usually than their normal counterpart. Proving that TEST isnt the key hormone for male. It is all about balance everything in the body is necessary and there for a reason.
    It is crazy to want to replicate this unfortunate condition to "cure" anything. Imagine how sinister you have to be as a company to promote this to young healthy adults.
    Merck emails are now becoming public and more will emerge. I think their CEO resigned recently. side note: check the ceo Kenneth C. Frazier. A bald man...you think he takes finasteride? Lol heck no.

Most things can be at least maintained with natural herbs and healthy lifestyle to an extent
    for example some thing as simple as drinking green tea can very gently balance your DHT without any side effects (not applicable to PFS of course)

I took the pill after listening to doctors (frauds like most conventional doctors) on youtube who dont even take the pill themselves. My own doctor said there is zero harm in taking it and prescribed the pills in 2 minutes.
    How could anyone knowingly take this pill after knowing this is absurd to me. It makes me angry. You are not on the path to great health. You are making the worst trade ever. It is not even a trade because once you get hit with PFS you will lose both your hair and your health.
    Yes Brother. I have lost everything because of this drug. Then too try and fix myself I went on TREN ACE. Only the most power steroid too body builders. When I came off I lost my MIND. Cd really helped me out with his compassion. I have had moments when I felt like the old me when I follow his protocol. The drug is just so Feminizing. I felt like I was losing my Identity as a MAN. It’s INSANE. Just follow the protocol that’s all I can SAY....

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes Brother. I have lost everything because of this drug. Then too try and fix myself I went on TREN ACE. Only the most power steroid too body builders. When I came off I lost my MIND. Cd really helped me out with his compassion. I have had moments when I felt like the old me when I follow his protocol. The drug is just so Feminizing. I felt like I was losing my Identity as a MAN. It’s INSANE. Just follow the protocol that’s all I can SAY....
    That's because you literally were.

At my worst, my face was round, chubby, no jawline, feminine fat deposits in places I've never had them before. I tend to naturally run on the lean side, so all of this was so bizarre and terrifying.

But you guys have one thing now that we didn't have before. A way out. So please.....take this thing and run with it. USE IT. You can and WILL have your life back. But this time, you'll be better then before fin.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's because you literally were.

At my worst, my face was round, chubby, no jawline, feminine fat deposits in places I've never had them before. I tend to naturally run on the lean side, so all of this was so bizarre and terrifying.

But you guys have one thing now that we didn't have before. A way out. So please.....take this thing and run with it. USE IT. You can and WILL have your life back. But this time, you'll be better then before fin.
    You are GOD too so many of us CD, all around the world. I really don’t understand how you figured all this out but thanks from all of us around the WORLD

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You are GOD too so many of us CD, all around the world. I really don’t understand how you figured all this out but thanks from all of us around the WORLD
    God! Well that's a first. I think that's a bit much, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment.

And seriously, save the thanks for when you're making your recovery post....that's all the thanks I need.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2021 at 08:50 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    God! Well that's a first. I think that is a bit much, but I certainly appreciate the sentiment.

And seriously, save the thanks for when you're making your recovery post....that's all the thanks I need.
    I PRAY🙏 For that DAY.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBG, dude the study about the brain first thing says this: 'Brain. Glucose is virtually the sole fuel for the human brain, except during prolonged starvation.'

It's glucose man your body always convert to that and unless you are blind Keto diet believer there is no way around this.
    I am sure there are some circumstantial exceptions that are in reality irrelevant to our situation but are you really going to argue based on minute details.
    I'm aware that the brain uses glucose as its primary energy source. It switches to ketones once if you eat low carb long enough. That's why the brain fog occurs at the beginning of keto.

You tell me, which makes more sense to be the primary energy source for the body?

10% body fat on a 150 lb man is 15 lbs of fat.
    That's 3,500 * 15 = 37,500 calories of fat stored in the human body. And that's a very lean human who is relatively lean.
    There is under 1 lb or less than 900 calories of glycogen stored in a normal human body.

It's glucose man your body always convert to that and unless you are blind Keto diet believer there is no way around this
    I'm not on keto and I don't advocate for keto unless someone is under active sedentary. No, cells don't "always convert" anything glucose. They take separate types of energy sources, the three main being fat/glucose/aminos. Fat doesn't get converted to sugar before it's

resized_cell.jpg

it's dishonest because overall CD's statement is correct.
    It's not dishonest, it's just the truth and how cells create energy from substrate.

I don't want to continue this discussion on ATP production in cells in this thread, It's already gone on far too long.

BBG i think its hard for you to relate to our issue you seem very insensitive. This isnt your run of the mill hormonal imbalance.
    It's a complete inability to feel androgens includes dry skin, shrinking retracting genitals, destroyed libido, overnight aging. You literally wake up in a 90 years old body after the crash and it feels hopeless.

You remind me a bit of more plates more dates , very knowledgeable but also on lifetime HRT due to experimentation
    I am not sure what cocktail of drugs you are on but trust me most of us are not here to gain muscles or optimize
    in fact most would never have been interested in any steroid cycle
    we just want to recover a normal average healthy and functional body

Your body is probably highly androgenic and the finasteride doesnt affect you negatively for now
    Personally, i wouldnt let anyone i care for touch it.
    You already know how it cuts off neurosteroids and how 5AR is involved in a cascade of downstream hormones that are all critical
    On TRT nowadays most knowledgeable doctors recommend low dose progesterone and DHEA exactly because those might get affected
    imagine adding finasteride to TRT ...I think its a ticking time bomb once there is weakness in your body boom crash
    but some might be genetically more resistant who knows its literally russian roulette.
    I don't intend to take away from anyone suffering from PFS, that's not my intention. I apologize to you guys if that's how it's come off.
    Last edited by BBG; 02-15-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keto is rarely good and eventually leads to lower test levels even more plates more dates has video explaining how it can cause hormone crash.
    It shouldn't be recommended at all imo lowering your calories if you are sedentary is a much better alternative
    I am not sure what you are trying to prove man. Does the body EXCLUSEVILY run on glucose? No. Is it a preferred and much easier source of energy for most cells? Yes.
    you are arguing irrelevant technicalities. No one is trying to survive a year on glucose. This is in the context of brief juice fast
    and your previous posts indicate you believe juice fasting causes insulin damage so if you want to argue keep it at that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see how CD's protocol is confusing if someone is not familiar with alternative or holistic medicine.
    Concepts like detoxing for example aren't recognized by textbook science
    dermatologists argued against sun exposure for decades but now we have data of benefits beyond vitamin D
    so if you aren't on board with concepts detoxing, meditation, herbal therapy, wim hof ...ect then you will probably not understand the protocol
    Mainstream science would deny everything here and tell you to take your anti-depressant along with the finasteride