User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well this is exactly what I was going to suggest.......

You're probably aromatizing too much. What is your daily Pine Pollen dosage? You can dose up to three Tablespoons daily. This will mitigate the estrogen problem.

How is your diet?

My estro started high in the very beginning but as I progressed, my estro went too low. It all ends up balancing out in the end.

But to answer your other question, yes, you will still be experiencing symptoms after only a year off. Totally normal.
    Cd when you say add in the pine pollen do you also mean the TINCTURE too with the powder. I use the pine pollen as a 21 day cycle but I believe my estrogen is alittle high too with itchy Chest?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Cd when you say add in the pine pollen do you also mean the TINCTURE too with the powder. I use the pine pollen as a 21 day cycle but I believe my estrogen is alittle high too with itchy Chest?
    The tincture is rotated. That’s how I understood it. The powder daily, if it suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If it's really giving you an issue, you can always use this: https://iconicformulations.com/produ...83a19274&_ss=r

You can run it for a few days or cycle it like you would the other herbs. It really squashes estro. But first I'd suggest going with the first option which is to up your pine pollen dose. You should notice results very quickly.

And yeah.....tell me about it. Probably the longest year of your life. It never happens fast enough.....for anyone....believe me. But, it does happen. You just have to grind it out.
    Thank you, CD. Going to up the pine pollen first as you and maxout suggested. Ordered the sustain alpha just in case I’d need it. Might be interesting just to add it to the rotation later on.

I realise it must grow tiring after a while dealing with all my (and others’) sad catastrophic vibes, but I want you to know you’re saving lives.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    The tincture is rotated. That’s how I understood it. The powder daily, if it suits you.

Thank you, CD. Going to up the pine pollen first as you and maxout suggested. Ordered the sustain alpha just in case I’d need it. Might be interesting just to add it to the rotation later on.

I realise it must grow tiring after a while dealing with all my (and others’) sad catastrophic vibes, but I want you to know you’re saving lives.
    I understand I rotate the Tincture with the powder the same day, I’m just asking too lower Estrogen do I add the Tincture every few days also?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank you.

It can get tiring....and it does. But guys have to know that whatever shit they're in right now currently.....they HAVE to know it's NOT permanent. I want my positive energy to radiate through this forum so those "catastrophic" vibes are pushed away, or changed to more positive ones.

It sucks, I get it.....but IT'S NOT FOREVER. You just gotta see it through. That means different things to different people. Means different time frames for different people.

Just stay away from anyone or place that tells you any different then what is being said here.....you WILL recover. YOU just have to do the work and keep away from all the static noise telling you otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    I understand I rotate the Tincture with the powder the same day, I’m just asking too lower Estrogen do I add the Tincture every few days also?
    Like he said....the tincture is rotated. The powder can be mega dosed daily if need be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

I decided to give one last update before leaving for some time.

I've had some moments where I'm feeling better and seeing some slight fluctuations in my symptoms, but I always fall back to a baseline that won't budge. I'm doing the protocol and trying to trust the process, but if I'm honest, I'm not in a good place mentally. The severe penile shrinkage and numbness I've been having for so long makes me afraid it's permanent. I know people have recovered from this, including CD, so I know it's my anxiety saying these things. Nonetheless, I've been unable to cope with it, and have been close to suicide again as a result.

Even though everyone wants me to, I won't visit another psychiatrist. I don't want those shit SSRI's in my body. I've talked with my therapist and will visit her more frequently. I'm doing EMDR-therapy to heal the trauma of PFS and get my anxiety down. My last session was very intense and had me shaking and kicking chairs all over. Lots of tension and energy that cannot get out.

Why I intend to leave for some time: I've noticed I'm browsing this place, and yes, even PH (sorry), way too often. I'm ashamed to admit this, but it's compulsive. Some free time, quick check on SS or PH to see what's up. I even look up PSSD forums, Nofap forums, and all that shit just to convince myself it's not real or for reassurance that never comes. It's not useful, it's undermining the protocol because it casts massive doubt, and it keeps me in a PFS mentality constantly. I'm damaging myself doing this and only got myself to blame for it. I'm my biggest enemy. It needs to stop right now.

So I'm going to try what I haven't done in the past year, and that is stop living online unless I've got a specific question and just... do the protocol.

What I need to do better:
    -More meditation and breathing exercises
    -More exercise (I'm only managing HIIT 2x a week right now and some calisthenics)
    -Pumping (I've followed the advice but it often hurts quite a bit for me, even when pumping very lightly)
    -Stop wallowing
    -Stop visiting forums
    -Rest of the protocol is locked in

Timeline:
    -PFS since january 2020.
    -Discovered TMO in august 2020.
    -Been on paleo diet since september 2020.
    -Exercise, cold showers and sunning since october 2020.
    -Xenoestrogens since november 2020.
    -Herbs, daily supps and breathing since december 2020.
    -Cleanse since february 2021.

Yes it's sloppy. Yes it's my fault.
    I guess I've only been on protocol since february 2021.

Cheers

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

I decided to give one last update before leaving for some time.

I've had some moments where I'm feeling better and seeing some slight fluctuations in my symptoms, but I always fall back to a baseline that won't budge. I'm doing the protocol and trying to trust the process, but if I'm honest, I'm not in a good place mentally. The severe penile shrinkage and numbness I've been having for so long makes me afraid it's permanent. I know people have recovered from this, including CD, so I know it's my anxiety saying these things. Nonetheless, I've been unable to cope with it, and have been close to suicide again as a result.

Even though everyone wants me to, I won't visit another psychiatrist. I don't want those shit SSRI's in my body. I've talked with my therapist and will visit her more frequently. I'm doing EMDR-therapy to heal the trauma of PFS and get my anxiety down. My last session was very intense and had me shaking and kicking chairs all over. Lots of tension and energy that cannot get out.

Why I intend to leave for some time: I've noticed I'm browsing this place, and yes, even PH (sorry), way too often. I'm ashamed to admit this, but it's compulsive. Some free time, quick check on SS or PH to see what's up. I even look up PSSD forums, Nofap forums, and all that shit just to convince myself it's not real or for reassurance that never comes. It's not useful, it's undermining the protocol because it casts massive doubt, and it keeps me in a PFS mentality constantly. I'm damaging myself doing this and only got myself to blame for it. I'm my biggest enemy. It needs to stop right now.

So I'm going to try what I haven't done in the past year, and that is stop living online unless I've got a specific question and just... do the protocol.

What I need to do better:
    -More meditation and breathing exercises
    -More exercise (I'm only managing HIIT 2x a week right now and some calisthenics)
    -Pumping (I've followed the advice but it often hurts quite a bit for me, even when pumping very lightly)
    -Stop wallowing
    -Stop visiting forums
    -Rest of the protocol is locked in

Timeline:
    -PFS since january 2020.
    -Discovered TMO in august 2020.
    -Been on paleo diet since september 2020.
    -Exercise, cold showers and sunning since october 2020.
    -Xenoestrogens since november 2020.
    -Herbs, daily supps and breathing since december 2020.
    -Cleanse since february 2021.

Yes it's sloppy. Yes it's my fault.
    I guess I've only been on protocol since february 2021.

Cheers
    Good luck man. You know where to come if you need to talk.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

It's been a while. Actually, only around 2 months since my last post, but somehow that seems quite a long time ago...

The reason is positive, in a way. I've been experiencing good upswings (and bad downswings, as one might expect). In fact, I recall a couple of times where I'd feel well on my way to recovery and the symptoms improved significantly. So much so that I stopped believing PFS existed at all at one point. How silly, but still, that's pretty huge. Didn't last long, of course, but it attests to the positive trend I'm on. Downswings are still frequent, but I feel my upswings are mostly a bit better than the last one. It's pretty funny how 'regular' I am, btw. It's like a sine wave. One week up, one week down. One week a suicidal mess, the next week I have actual libido and feel so much better.

I'm still in therapy too, which releases massive amounts of emotional tension. It's mostly because of the duration and physicality of this disease. The months creep by and I forget what it's like to have a normal life (and normal dick lol). But, I did have a couple of times where that 'normal' feeling returned to me, however brief.

I'm also back in the gym, which had been closed until recently, and can do proper backloading now.
    @Cdsnuts, I would ask for your advice on the following:

-In one of my upswings, I fell off the horse and took minoxidil again. My reasons were manifold, but the point is that it is not in the protocol. Would a short water fast/juice feast be in order? Diet is in check.
    -I put Sustain Alpha in my herb rotation; however, can this be cycled on its own (for example, a week on, a week off)?
    -Backloading is done on training days in the evening. Can I backload on non-training days when my body is still sore of the workout from the day before?
    -I’ve been cycling the herbs for 7 months now. Would a prohormone run be of any benefit now?

Cheers everyone.
    Last edited by Vahn; 06-20-2021 at 01:53 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

It's been a while. Actually, only around 2 months since my last post, but somehow that seems quite a long time ago...

The reason is positive, in a way. I've been experiencing good upswings (and bad downswings, as one might expect). In fact, I recall a couple of times where I'd feel well on my way to recovery and the symptoms improved significantly. So much so that I stopped believing PFS existed at all at one point. How silly, but still, that's pretty huge. Didn't last long, of course, but it attests to the positive trend I'm on. Downswings are still frequent, but I feel my upswings are mostly a bit better than the last one. It's pretty funny how 'regular' I am, btw. It's like a sine wave. One week up, one week down. One week a suicidal mess, the next week I have actual libido and feel so much better.

I'm still in therapy too, which releases massive amounts of emotional tension. It's mostly because of the duration and physicality of this disease. The months creep by and I forget what it's like to have a normal life (and normal dick lol). But, I did have a couple of times where that 'normal' feeling returned to me, however brief.

I'm also back in the gym, which had been closed until recently, and can do proper backloading now.
    @Cdsnuts, I would ask for your advice on the following:

-In one of my upswings, I fell off the horse and took minoxidil again. My reasons were manifold, but the point is that it is not in the protocol. Would a short water fast/juice feast be in order? Diet is in check.
    -I put Sustain Alpha in my herb rotation; however, can this be cycled on its own (for example, a week on, a week off)?
    -Backloading is done on training days in the evening. Can I backload on non-training days when my body is still sore of the workout from the day before?
    -I’ve been cycling the herbs for 7 months now. Would a prohormone run be of any benefit now?

Cheers everyone.
    Sorry for the delayed response. We have been growing and I have been slammed.

So....I can't believe you took minox after what you know now, but whatever, in the past. How long did you take it for? If it was for a week or two, you maybe able to get away without another cleanse.

Sustain can be run daily for two months if you wanted WHILE you're cycling your herbs. They work synergistically.

Backloading is an art and science all to itself. You have to get a feel for it, literally. Also, you use your own body fat as a marker to see if you're getting too many carbs. To answer your question, you can backload on non training days if your body fat is low and you need the weight. Once you start holding water and getting "jiggly" the morning after, you know you over did it. Back down on the size of the backload.

A prohormone run would be huge right now for you. Use the banner at the top of the page and use the code cdsnuts for 20% off. Still don't know why some guys skip the discount.....Grab some ultrahard and grab an alpha four as well. For your first cycle I would go for 30 days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone.

Long time no see.

I decided to post an update when I received an e-mail notifying me of a DM I got.

I was fairly sloppy implementing the protocol in the beginning but eventually became fairly strict since my last post all through 2021/2022. The only thing I didn’t do consistently was the bathmate. It hurt too much, even with just a couple of pumps. I also didn’t do the prohormones.

Unfortunately, I cannot claim recovery, or much real progress for that matter. I stopped the protocol a while back. Even after a year doing the feast, paleo diet, HIIT, cold showers, sunning the boys, breath work, logging off, supplementation (cycled all of them as outlined), counseling and living my life as normally as I could, my libido was still shot, I still had ED, my genitals were still numb and deformed… just as bad as they were when I crashed, despite some upswings.

In fact, I’ve seen some better days off protocol. Not trying to dissuade people from doing the protocol at all, as it seems to work for many. Just saying how it went for me.

The veterans here might judge me for not adhering strictly enough, or long enough. Or maybe my better days off protocol were because I was on protocol earlier and a good indication for better things to come. And that might be true, I don’t know. But I did my best. I got laughed at and ridiculed for my diet changes, for taking a supplement every afternoon, for not drinking anymore… I didn’t care. I did what I had to do. Was I perfect? No. But I did as best I could.

So be your own judge. I just stopped seeing the use in doing all of it when even a year later nothing had changed, really. Sometimes up, mostly down, no real upward trend. Maybe I’m one of those who needs years on protocol to see actual improvement, I don’t know.

My penile tissue is still numb and completely destroyed. My testicles are still shrunken and weightless. It just never stops. It’s always there in some capacity, even during upswings. I guess I didn’t have much hope anymore of it ever returning to normal after all this time, and with that, the hope I vested in the protocol went with it.

I hate to come bearing bad news and I want to reiterate that the protocol does seem to work for many. But this is how it is for me. I’m not trying to fear monger, I’m just laying it out as it is. This is my reality (not necessarily yours).

I still live a healthy lifestyle. Maybe I’ll return to the protocol when I see the light and find hope again.

Good luck everyone. You’re all warriors.
    Last edited by Vahn; 04-22-2022 at 09:06 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone.

Long time no see.

I decided to post an update when I received an e-mail notifying me of a DM I got.

I was fairly sloppy implementing the protocol in the beginning but eventually became fairly strict since my last post all through 2021/2022. The only thing I didn’t do consistently was the bathmate. It hurt too much, even with just a couple of pumps. I also didn’t do the prohormones.

Unfortunately, I cannot claim recovery, or much real progress for that matter. I stopped the protocol a while back. Even after a year doing the feast, paleo diet, HIIT, cold showers, sunning the boys, breath work, logging off, supplementation (cycled all of them as outlined), counseling and living my life as normally as I could, my libido was still shot, I still had ED, my genitals were still numb and deformed… just as bad as they were when I crashed, despite some upswings.

In fact, I’ve seen some better days off protocol. Not trying to dissuade people from doing the protocol at all, as it seems to work for many. Just saying how it went for me.

The veterans here might judge me for not adhering strictly enough, or long enough. Or maybe my better days off protocol were because I was on protocol earlier and a good indication for better things to come. And that might be true, I don’t know. But I did my best. I got laughed at and ridiculed for my diet changes, for taking a supplement every afternoon, for not drinking anymore… I didn’t care. I did what I had to do. Was I perfect? No. But I did as best I could.

So be your own judge. I just stopped seeing the use in doing all of it when even a year later nothing had changed, really. Sometimes up, mostly down, no real upward trend. Maybe I’m one of those who needs years on protocol to see actual improvement, I don’t know.

My penile tissue is still numb and completely destroyed. My testicles are still shrunken and weightless. It just never stops. It’s always there in some capacity, even during upswings. I guess I didn’t have much hope anymore of it ever returning to normal after all this time, and with that, the hope I vested in the protocol went with it.

I hate to come bearing bad news and I want to reiterate that the protocol does seem to work for many. But this is how it is for me. I’m not trying to fear monger, I’m just laying it out as it is. This is my reality (not necessarily yours).

I still live a healthy lifestyle. Maybe I’ll return to the protocol when I see the light and find hope again.

Good luck everyone. You’re all warriors.
    I was reading through your log, didn't you say you had moments where you felt like the PFS wasn't even effecting you?