Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
Why you are so hesitant to use something that can help you so greatly is beyond me.
I have read the board and I'm just not convinced they help consistently based on what I've read (not denying those who did great on them, of course). If I was sure it would help, I would have obviously done so already. This is not me willingly denying help.

You could argue to just try it, but I've become, understandably, very cautious of tinkering with things I don't understand. I have too many questions regarding PH use, their mechanism and how they relate to PFS pathology, than I'm comfortable with. Questions that I didn't have with the protocol, as the latter is more of a holistic set and forget approach. I realise now that PH's do more than just "boost T", but if I'm told to grab an Alpha Four because I probably have low E2, when I don't, you can understand why I'm cautious. And if I'm not taking it specifically to target E2, than why is it relevant in the first place? Again, I'm not trying to be a dick about this or trying to deny they work for some people. I just don't understand.

That aside, I've had a couple of members reach out to me who did well on them (thanks!), and I might try it in the future, but I'd have to get back on protocol first. I would also love to bounce off some of these questions with someone knowledgeable.

Also, shoutout to @Damn, who was very kind to speak to me the other day over skype for encouragement and feedback. I really appreciate it man.