Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Cheers all,

I've come off all medications and I'm on day 1 of the juice feast. Exciting! Planning on going for at least a week.
    @Cdsnuts:
    1. You mentioned before we can't take anything else during the feast. I've read @Maxout777 saying that him doing the herb rotation during the feast did him just fine. I've been rotating the herbs for around 2 months now (21 day cycle...), would you still recommend pausing it as per the protocol, or is there any benefit in continuing the herb cycle during the feast considering I've been on cycle for quite some time now? I don't mind either way, I was just curious.
    2. This is probably a silly question, but is fresh soup is OK to take in addition to the 6 quarts of cold juice? I understand that the cooking part kills off live enzymes and vitamins, but I suppose it can't hurt as an extra?

Thanks!
    No, no, and no. While cleansing.....you take NOTHING other then what you are cleansing with. Anything else added in just causes the bodies digestive system to work which is what you DON'T want. The point of a cleanse is to let everything come OUT, not to put anything else IN.

This seems to be a sticking point for many guys. I think you need to do some research into cleansing and why it's important you don't put anything else into your system during this time. Cleanse and rest........that's it. And if you can go longer then 7 days, by all means do so.

You want to stop ALL supplements and food....completely. This gives your body a chance to rest and clean itself without stimulating it with any kind of response (herbs, vitamins, etc.) This way, once you're finished, the herbs and the rest of the supplements will hit that much harder.

Just cleanse......

Congrats on getting of the pharmaceuticals. That is a feat in itself, believe me, I know. Now you can start the road to the recovery section. Good luck, and stay true to the protocol.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-09-2021 at 09:31 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"