Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
But like I said MOST, if not all cells use glucose for their primary energy source.
And It's not false. ALL cells run on glucose and some amino acids. The brain may use ketones when it gets to that point, but the cells ALWAYS run on glucose.
Yes, the above statements are false. The heart uses fatty acids for 90% of its energy demands and muscles at rest also use a considerable amount of fatty acids for energy demands.
From Each Organ Has a Unique Metabolic Profile

From the above Biochemistry text:

In resting muscle, fatty acids are the major fuel, meeting 85% of the energy needs.

Moreover, the heart has virtually no glycogen reserves. Fatty acids are the heart's main source of fuel, although ketone bodies as well as lactate can serve as fuel for heart muscle. In fact, heart muscle consumes acetoacetate in preference to glucose.

Bro….you’re in the propecia section now….A section that I’ve been running for the past five years or so.
No matter who runs the show, differing opinions are paramount to open discourse on a free and public forum.

I appreciate the help, but you have to understand your audience here.....Doing this....is just going to confuse already scared and confused guys.
I don't know these guys personally, but I don't believe anyone to be so scared and confused that they can't formulate their own opinion based on information given to them.

Simple sugars are the easiest for the body to use because for the most part, they require little to no digestion. They also produce little to no cellular waste products.
Might as well just not eat anything if that's the main goal. The body will take from its body fat stores to run the show. Brain fog would be pretty real, though.

I respect your knowledge on many subjects…..but when it comes to pfs…..I got this……not just based on my own experiences but based on the experiences of hundreds of other men I’ve coached successfully
True, as someone who currently takes finasteride and hasn't noticed any negative effects at my current dosage, I'm not familiar with PFS. I wouldn't pretend to have more knowledge than you on that specific subject.
@Vahn - sorry for hijacking the thread, that wasn't my intention. Good luck with the protocol dude!