Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
BBG i think its hard for you to relate to our issue you seem very insensitive. This isnt your run of the mill hormonal imbalance.
It's a complete inability to feel androgens includes dry skin, shrinking retracting genitals, destroyed libido, overnight aging. You literally wake up in a 90 years old body after the crash and it feels hopeless.

You remind me a bit of more plates more dates , very knowledgeable but also on lifetime HRT due to experimentation
I am not sure what cocktail of drugs you are on but trust me most of us are not here to gain muscles or optimize
in fact most would never have been interested in any steroid cycle
we just want to recover a normal average healthy and functional body

Your body is probably highly androgenic and the finasteride doesnt affect you negatively for now
Personally, i wouldnt let anyone i care for touch it.
You already know how it cuts off neurosteroids and how 5AR is involved in a cascade of downstream hormones that are all critical
On TRT nowadays most knowledgeable doctors recommend low dose progesterone and DHEA exactly because those might get affected
imagine adding finasteride to TRT ...I think its a ticking time bomb once there is weakness in your body boom crash
but some might be genetically more resistant who knows its literally russian roulette.
You hit the nail on the Head with everything you said. Sometimes I think is this really happening. Upswings I feel pretty good. Just have too constantly remind yourself STAY ON THE PROTOCOL that CD laid out for US