User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    I can see how CD's protocol is confusing if someone is not familiar with alternative or holistic medicine.
    Concepts like detoxing for example aren't recognized by textbook science
    dermatologists argued against sun exposure for decades but now we have data of benefits beyond vitamin D
    so if you aren't on board with concepts detoxing, meditation, herbal therapy, wim hof ...ect then you will probably not understand the protocol
    Mainstream science would deny everything here and tell you to take your anti-depressant along with the finasteride
    Nailed it.

Or even say....juice feasting, for that matter.....lol.

Sometimes science can't see the forest for the trees. They look too close rather then stepping back and looking at the whole picture. EVERYTHING in life is connected in ways that we have just barely began to understand. Telling people to stay out of the sun is ludicris. I mean, it's only the giver of life for the whole planet......can't be good for you, right? The sun doesn't cause skin cancer....it's what's IN the body that changes to skin cancer. Just one example....I could go on....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2021 at 08:59 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"