Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
I mean, shouldn’t the protocol for a year have helped with that already? I’ve had my upswings, but my genitals are after all this time still, well, destroyed, you could say. I’m at a loss.

It’s far more often the case that a year is not enough time for guys to recover. You said you don’t have low T and you’re right in that it’s not so simple as “boost your T” but lighter beard growth and body hair growth which you said you have are all textbook low DHT symptoms. And we know that DHT is the player in all secondary sex characteristics which include erectile function. A whole host of things are at play and they vary by individual but on the flow chart they all reduce back to 5AR depletion as stated by the guys above. Stick with the protocol, you’ve been doing it for a year so it should already be part of your life pretty much so why stop it now? I mean the protocol is great for all men pfs or not. Herbs, breath work, cold showers, diet exercise… not much else to it.

Stick with it while/if you plan on searching whatever resources are out there that you feel may ease your mind.