User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Ultra Hard - Not feeling the effects

Hey everyone, I’ve been using Ultra Hard for 1 week now, and so far I don’t feel any different than I did on the herbal rotation. Maybe a little extra strength in the gym, but no sexual benefits that I notice. I’m following the instructions on the bottle (using 5 pumps), but I’m not sure if it’s doing anything. I have to say that I feel disappointed and crestfallen about this, but I will keep going, like always.

Am I supposed to be noticing some significant benefits one week in, or would that take several weeks to kick in?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some guys feel it more when on-cycle, others feel the effects more once they hop off. I’m about three weeks into a cycle right now and feel the same way as you. Hopefully it’s only upwards from here.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m actually on my second bottle in the full cycle now. Things come in waves... there were days where I would feel nothing and then days when I would feel something.

Now almost 5 or so weeks in..... libido and mood are up (this just happened in the past 10 days or so) Less anxiety. Def more signs overall increasing 5ar. Sweat.... oily skin.... increase gym energy. Stick with it see where it takes you.

I know I had some join pain as well.... but I just kept going and that seemed to have leveled out as well.I’m hoping things stick but it’s the first time in a while I have some consistency. Guess I’ll see where it takes me... but I can’t speak for everyone else but the positives really started to show themselves for me a couple weeks in.

I also rotate trib and pine pollen because they increase 5 ar with the cycle.
    Last edited by pocketpair8855; 10-21-2020 at 11:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey, I'm doing the UH cycle as well. today is day 20, so almost 3 weeks in with 6 pumps in the morning. noticeable effect is a much better libido, erection, beard growth and performance in the gym... on the other hand my biggest concern of pfs - which is insomnia - intensified even more unfortunately. also my mental und physical stress response (although a better pump in the gym) seem to worsen. like a daily mental overload, not being able to handle minor problems etc... I hope this will maybe resolve after the cycle.

what kind of pct do you guys do after it? will herbs rotation be enough or is anybody thinking of hcg or clomid?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Herbs are enough.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Herbs are enough.
    I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and I don’t feel even close to recovered. I want to get this over with and recover as fast as possible, that’s why I’m using the prohormones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and I don’t feel even close to recovered. I want to get this over with and recover as fast as possible, that’s why I’m using the prohormones.
    I meant in terms of PCT for the Ultra Hard cycle. I think the consensus is that you should not use hcg or clomid after the UH cycle.

Sorry I should've quoted stopfin's post to make that clear.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    If that's so, then you would be the only person that this has happened to as it's almost impossible for that to be the case. I can guarantee that (dont take this the wrong way) you're not being true to the protocol. Physically, mentally, biologically and chemically it's, again, impossible for your body not to be adjusting to a new homeostasis.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    hey, I'm doing the UH cycle as well. today is day 20, so almost 3 weeks in with 6 pumps in the morning. noticeable effect is a much better libido, erection, beard growth and performance in the gym... on the other hand my biggest concern of pfs - which is insomnia - intensified even more unfortunately. also my mental und physical stress response (although a better pump in the gym) seem to worsen. like a daily mental overload, not being able to handle minor problems etc... I hope this will maybe resolve after the cycle.

what kind of pct do you guys do after it? will herbs rotation be enough or is anybody thinking of hcg or clomid?
    You need to follow the instructions on the product. Five pumps is MAX for this product. More is NOT always best, especially when PH's are concerned. Also, a traditional PCT is not necessary if you are rotating herbs as instructed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pocketpair8855 View Post
    I’m actually on my second bottle in the full cycle now. Things come in waves... there were days where I would feel nothing and then days when I would feel something.

Now almost 5 or so weeks in..... libido and mood are up (this just happened in the past 10 days or so) Less anxiety. Def more signs overall increasing 5ar. Sweat.... oily skin.... increase gym energy. Stick with it see where it takes you.

I know I had some join pain as well.... but I just kept going and that seemed to have leveled out as well.I’m hoping things stick but it’s the first time in a while I have some consistency. Guess I’ll see where it takes me... but I can’t speak for everyone else but the positives really started to show themselves for me a couple weeks in.

I also rotate trib and pine pollen because they increase 5 ar with the cycle.
    It's a waste to use the herbs on cycle. Save them for OFF cycle as there is no need to use them while putting exogenous hormones into your system....at all.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Some guys feel it more when on-cycle, others feel the effects more once they hop off. I’m about three weeks into a cycle right now and feel the same way as you. Hopefully it’s only upwards from here.
    Some guys feel NOTHING on their first cycle. Nothing. But regardless of that, they are still doing what they need to be doing on a molecular level. Keeping with this same train of thought, sometimes guys don't notice anything until they hit their third or fourth week.