Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Herbs are enough.
    I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and I don’t feel even close to recovered. I want to get this over with and recover as fast as possible, that’s why I’m using the prohormones.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’ve been at this for almost 2 years and I don’t feel even close to recovered. I want to get this over with and recover as fast as possible, that’s why I’m using the prohormones.
    I meant in terms of PCT for the Ultra Hard cycle. I think the consensus is that you should not use hcg or clomid after the UH cycle.

Sorry I should've quoted stopfin's post to make that clear.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    If that's so, then you would be the only person that this has happened to as it's almost impossible for that to be the case. I can guarantee that (dont take this the wrong way) you're not being true to the protocol. Physically, mentally, biologically and chemically it's, again, impossible for your body not to be adjusting to a new homeostasis.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"