Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
If that's so, then you would be the only person that this has happened to as it's almost impossible for that to be the case. I can guarantee that (dont take this the wrong way) you're not being true to the protocol. Physically, mentally, biologically and chemically it's, again, impossible for your body not to be adjusting to a new homeostasis.
Well, for the first 7 months I wasn’t following any of the diet portion of the protocol, and I also got mono which stopped me from working out for 1 or 2 months, and then I also didn’t work out for... like 6 months when the gyms were closed for the pandemic. I still made some progress during that time but that’s about 14 months (yikes) where I was either eating gluten, etc, or not working out at all.

Since I started in February 2019, 21 months ago, when you subtract 14 months, that leaves 7 months. It would be early to be fully recovered by this point, when you take the lapses into account. Still, it’s been awhile on the calendar, so I’d rather opt in to the prohormone side of things to speed things along.