User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Urgent help me please ...... suicidal thoughts

Please someone who is on the road to recovery or has recovered please call me I’m begging!!!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anun1234 View Post
    Please someone who is on the road to recovery or has recovered please call me I’m begging!!!!!
    Hi Anun,

I think I read something about you going back to normal for a few weeks and then crashing again.
    Yes its possible for that to happen.
    And it will probably happen a few times on your road to recovery.

Get on the regimen asap. Its all laid out on TMO.

The suicidal thoughts happened to many of us. You need to get sleep, keep anxiety and stress down. Do the breathe technique.
    Rhodiola, Ashwaganda, other herbs, bone broth and healthy diet will help you with the mental aspect of recovery. Its part of TMO.
    I take a bit of Magnesium Glycinate every now and then. I find it helps with the mind and other areas.

Start with the fast/feast. Maybe throw in some mental/emotional herbal support if you're really struggling...
    But CD will provide better info than I on proper fast/feast (I'm not sure if herbs are ok during fast/feast ).

I may not be on again for a while but you have the basics of what you need to do now.
    You will surpass the struggle.
    Do TMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help ..... I’m a little more calm now!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the suicidal and other negative thoughts are just another shitty symptom of PFS. You gotta find a way to distract yourself from them. They'll pass eventually, over time. Get on the regimen ASAP.

For me the suicidal thoughts mostly went away after about three months of the protocol. Then afterwards I'd have them pop up sporadically every once in a while for a few months, despite having made amazing progress towards recovery. After about six months on the regimen, they went away completely.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    Hi Anun,

I think I read something about you going back to normal for a few weeks and then crashing again.
    Yes its possible for that to happen.
    And it will probably happen a few times on your road to recovery.

Get on the regimen asap. Its all laid out on TMO.

The suicidal thoughts happened to many of us. You need to get sleep, keep anxiety and stress down. Do the breathe technique.
    Rhodiola, Ashwaganda, other herbs, bone broth and healthy diet will help you with the mental aspect of recovery. Its part of TMO.
    I take a bit of Magnesium Glycinate every now and then. I find it helps with the mind and other areas.

Start with the fast/feast. Maybe throw in some mental/emotional herbal support if you're really struggling...
    But CD will provide better info than I on proper fast/feast (I'm not sure if herbs are ok during fast/feast ).

I may not be on again for a while but you have the basics of what you need to do now.
    You will surpass the struggle.
    Do TMO.
    During fasting/feasting, the only other thing you put into your system is water. This portion of the regimen is to tear down, detox, clean out your system. You're not adding anything in, just taking out the trash. Save them for the next step, which is to start building up and fortifying yourself.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cd I heard you are a Nj native.... anyway we can meet up and talk . I’m really in the dumps! I’ll pay any fee for the service!
    Please

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anun1234 View Post
    Cd I heard you are a Nj native.... anyway we can meet up and talk . I’m really in the dumps! I’ll pay any fee for the service!
    Please
    Welcome Anun. Use this board as a place to journal your experience towards vibrant health. I'll be in touch.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Energy is better about 60% brain fog is gone.
    Still can’t sleep and anxiety is terrible plus the feeling of depression is slightly better... something strange is happening I’ve been on opioids for the last 7 years since getting pfs I started cutting down, usually when I cut just a have a does my penis is rock hard and I can’t stop having the jitters , but for some reason since pfs I don’t have any of those withdrawals symptoms till yesterday now my body is going crazy my legs can’t stop moving and my penis is bothering me..... there is definitely some kind of brain / detached felling going on from pfs....

- - - Updated - - -

Also my test levels are terrible.... total test is 251 and free test is 5