User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Hi all. Prayers for everyone. Just checking in, I've plateaued at 60% and i'm working on fixing my digestion rn with a functional medicine doctor. Penile shape has definitely improved and so has erection quality. Morning woods/nocturnal erections (not mostly 100% strength) are pretty regular and that was never a problem.
    My biggest concerns remain the anhedonia (penile sensitivity kind of better, but its like i don't feel the pleasure in my brain) and my voice (was diagnosed with silent reflux by an ENT) but i refuse to believe it could be triggered overnight. I def think its because of thyroid/androgen imbalance.
    Should mucuna pruriene help me? Or like...idk whats going on. Do i have TOO many dopamine receptors that the little dopamine i have doesnt satisfy them?
    Take care all
    "Spot fixing" tends not to be the best method in this case. Typically, it never really is. Bring the entire organism back into balance and this will fix itself. End of story.

    Mucuna puriens is in the herb rotation list, fyi.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-28-2021 at 05:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  2. #42
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all. Just an update: I have been doing well mentally and even had a prominent surge in libido earlier this week which I hadn't Gotten in a while. My semen is 100% resolved and I have no problems with erections.
    Remaining issues: numb orgasms, numb penis, penile shrinkage at the bottom, libido, a little brain fog and finally, digestion:
    The problem I am facing is diet wise. I think the stress caused by the initial crash gave me IBS-D, but I am not sure because it could also be bile acid malabsorption since 5AR is key in bile production.
    I have been trying different diets and stuff so I am kind of at a loss in terms of what else to do.

  3. #43
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you are getting better bro. I had a quick question because your symptoms are exactly what mine have been. I was wondering (if you could put it in a %) what is your baseline libido at these days?

  4. #44
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Hi all. Just an update: I have been doing well mentally and even had a prominent surge in libido earlier this week which I hadn't Gotten in a while. My semen is 100% resolved and I have no problems with erections.
    Remaining issues: numb orgasms, numb penis, penile shrinkage at the bottom, libido, a little brain fog and finally, digestion:
    The problem I am facing is diet wise. I think the stress caused by the initial crash gave me IBS-D, but I am not sure because it could also be bile acid malabsorption since 5AR is key in bile production.
    I have been trying different diets and stuff so I am kind of at a loss in terms of what else to do.
    Have you cycled yet?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  5. #45
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't. I'm kind of afraid of prohormones after my recent stints of hormonal experiences.

  6. #46
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    I haven't. I'm kind of afraid of prohormones after my recent stints of hormonal experiences.
    Well, you said you were at a loss, so you have two options: Continue on as you normally would and you'll eventually break the plateau you're at, or......cycle to definitely break the plateau you're at.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  7. #47
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey blackkey,

    I know you said your experience has paralleled mine in a lot of ways. If thatís the case, Iíd highly recommend cycling as soon as possible. I was hesitant too, but as I recover and complete my first cycle, I do regret not doing it sooner. I think I could have resolved some things that are going to take much longer and be harder to resolve now.

    That said, my only recommendation is going in and having your hormones tested pre cycle to A) make sure theyíre high enough B) put you in a good headspace. I havenít experienced any downsides on my cycle except for some sleep disturbances, intermittent fatigue, and slight agitation at times. All around a good experience and I plan on running these indefinitely until Iím 100% again.

    All the best,

    Ratchet

  8. #48
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    51
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All, just an update
    Since January 2021 i have been getting a few days where I actually wake up positive that has been happening quite a lot lately. I have figured out that this has damaged my gut extensively so I am doing like a complete keto diet and in fact i don't even want to deal with meat because it just feels like too much work trying to find the "right" kind. I'll maybe occasionally have some
    I'm also not doing any fruit either. Sugar and carbs are completely out. So is protein powder. How am I supposed to take so much protein powder and expect a weak stomach to handle it? Yes I am probably not gaining any muscle but will that affect my recovery in any way? I can always start taking it when I recover so idk would like some advice on that.

    In regards to penile atrophy, I do think the kind of atrophy I have had isn't the same as many of the people who have recovered have had. I have loss of tissue at the base of the penis which I have not heard anybody else have. I'm fine with it though because as long as the dick works i don't care.

    What I'm not fine with though is how back in December 2020, the bathmate damaged my penis. Just from the SECOND TIME USAGE.. It really did not help at all and made me dysmorphic. Why is it in this protocol?! And why is it recommended to be used with 3 rounds 5 minutes each (with a 1-2minute break) in the middle?! As if i wasn't atrophied enough already? With all due respect @Cdsnuts people are going through hell when they are trying to find a regimen
    I get you want to keep the lights on but why would you recommend something like this to people who are at their weakest? That really damaged my faith in the protocol tbh but I just continued with diet and herbs which I am still doing right now. I'm a fucking trooper in my life & this did me in tbh. Fuck the bathmate times 30. And nobody tell me I didn't "use" it properly because I followed the instructions to a T. I guess shit (on top of shit) happens. I'm over it though.

    I'm also deathly afraid of anything "extra" aka not herbs/diet/exercise now because of this. It really messed with my head when I damaged my dick it's gotten much better now but still. Fuck that device I threw it away immediately after. Waste of $60. I wish I could do pro hormones but God knows what kind of new unexpected shit it's going to create for me.

    To sum it up, i'm super super strict on diet, no meat (making a salad is much easier that's all), no vegetable oil, no fruit, no protein powder and no carbs. Is backloading necessary?
    And I am pushing through downswings but when the rare upswings come I cherish them.


    Please don't hate me for criticizing certain aspects of your protocol @Cdsnuts i know you work hard on it but i would still like you to give me any advice if you have. Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by blackkey96; 05-16-2022 at 07:21 PM.

  9. #49
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post

    To sum it up, i'm super super strict on diet, no meat (making a salad is much easier that's all), no vegetable oil, no fruit, no protein powder and no carbs. Is backloading necessary?
    And I am pushing through downswings but when the rare upswings come I cherish them.


    Please don't hate me for criticizing certain aspects of your protocol @Cdsnuts i know you work hard on it but i would still like you to give me any advice if you have. Thanks everyone.

    Just out of curiosity, what are you eating when you dont eat the stuff you ruled out? There is almost nothing left to eat?? Maybe eggs nuts, and salads? Thats a weird diet.

  10. #50
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,405
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    All, just an update
    Since January 2021 i have been getting a few days where I actually wake up positive that has been happening quite a lot lately. I have figured out that this has damaged my gut extensively so I am doing like a complete keto diet and in fact i don't even want to deal with meat because it just feels like too much work trying to find the "right" kind. I'll maybe occasionally have some
    I'm also not doing any fruit either. Sugar and carbs are completely out. So is protein powder. How am I supposed to take so much protein powder and expect a weak stomach to handle it? Yes I am probably not gaining any muscle but will that affect my recovery in any way? I can always start taking it when I recover so idk would like some advice on that.

    In regards to penile atrophy, I do think the kind of atrophy I have had isn't the same as many of the people who have recovered have had. I have loss of tissue at the base of the penis which I have not heard anybody else have. I'm fine with it though because as long as the dick works i don't care.

    What I'm not fine with though is how back in December 2020, the bathmate damaged my penis. Just from the SECOND TIME USAGE.. It really did not help at all and made me dysmorphic. Why is it in this protocol?! And why is it recommended to be used with 3 rounds 5 minutes each (with a 1-2minute break) in the middle?! As if i wasn't atrophied enough already? With all due respect @Cdsnuts people are going through hell when they are trying to find a regimen
    I get you want to keep the lights on but why would you recommend something like this to people who are at their weakest? That really damaged my faith in the protocol tbh but I just continued with diet and herbs which I am still doing right now. I'm a fucking trooper in my life & this did me in tbh. Fuck the bathmate times 30. And nobody tell me I didn't "use" it properly because I followed the instructions to a T. I guess shit (on top of shit) happens. I'm over it though.

    I'm also deathly afraid of anything "extra" aka not herbs/diet/exercise now because of this. It really messed with my head when I damaged my dick it's gotten much better now but still. Fuck that device I threw it away immediately after. Waste of $60. I wish I could do pro hormones but God knows what kind of new unexpected shit it's going to create for me.

    To sum it up, i'm super super strict on diet, no meat (making a salad is much easier that's all), no vegetable oil, no fruit, no protein powder and no carbs. Is backloading necessary?
    And I am pushing through downswings but when the rare upswings come I cherish them.


    Please don't hate me for criticizing certain aspects of your protocol @Cdsnuts i know you work hard on it but i would still like you to give me any advice if you have. Thanks everyone.
    Well I'm not going to lie to you......you used it incorrectly, otherwise you wouldn't have hurt yourself. And where did you get a bathmate for $60? No such thing?

    You said it really didn't help.....well, that's because you used it TWICE. Nothing is going to help you when you use it two times, incorrectly, apparently.

    The bathmate has been a huge savior in regards to maintaining penile circulation and to help with atrophy. It works as advertised and I couldn't imagine NOT using it during recovery. It is the best pump on the market and just because you didn't use it properly, you really shouldn't come here scaring off other guys who it could potentially help.

    It's a top of the line product in regards to pumps. And in regards to leaving the lights on......LOL...you got it twisted. Money has nothing to do with the things I recommend. This site doesn't make enough for me to keep my own lights on, let alone this place.

    And now you're not going to eat meat or fruit and whatever else you decide to leave out.

    Is backloading necessary?

    Listen.....it seems a lot of the new guys think they can just come and pick and choose which parts of the protocol they want to do. It doesn't work that way. You get what you put it.

    There is a REASON for every single piece of the protocol and the men that follow it to a T, for the most part, are the ones that recover the quickest.

    Hate you? No....give you advice......you're kidding me, right? The advice is the website and everything on this forum for the past ten years that I have put together and is the reason for hundreds of recoveries, not to mention the reason for the up swings you're finally starting to have. EVERYONE knows my advice, but you're going to do what you want anyway.

    Damaged your faith in the protocol? Is your faith still damaged during your cherished upswings?

    Come on.

    Do yourself a favor and search this board for bathmate posts.......sorry my man, but there is no way a two time use of the best pump on the market has caused dysmorphia. You're psyching yourself out by letting your fear dictate the proper course of action.

    God knows what kind of unexpected shit the prohormones will cause?......well, seeing as we've been doing this a long time, I know exactly what the prohormones will cause as does everyone else who has run them very successfully. An increase in 5ar, an increase in DHT and eventually a speeding up of recovery time.

    FYI....you're not following the protocol. without doing what is recommended, I really can't help you if you can't help yourself.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-17-2022 at 06:05 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •