User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Hi all. Prayers for everyone. Just checking in, I've plateaued at 60% and i'm working on fixing my digestion rn with a functional medicine doctor. Penile shape has definitely improved and so has erection quality. Morning woods/nocturnal erections (not mostly 100% strength) are pretty regular and that was never a problem.
    My biggest concerns remain the anhedonia (penile sensitivity kind of better, but its like i don't feel the pleasure in my brain) and my voice (was diagnosed with silent reflux by an ENT) but i refuse to believe it could be triggered overnight. I def think its because of thyroid/androgen imbalance.
    Should mucuna pruriene help me? Or like...idk whats going on. Do i have TOO many dopamine receptors that the little dopamine i have doesnt satisfy them?
    Take care all
    "Spot fixing" tends not to be the best method in this case. Typically, it never really is. Bring the entire organism back into balance and this will fix itself. End of story.

Mucuna puriens is in the herb rotation list, fyi.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-28-2021 at 05:04 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"