User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Ultra Hard (iconic formulation) now instead of andro hard (musclegelz)?

Why - all of a sudden - is ultra hard now the recommended product instead of andro hard as per cycling prohormones?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    Why - all of a sudden - is ultra hard now the recommended product instead of andro hard as per cycling prohormones?
    The formula in androhard was changed in September 2019 and the new stuff is extremely underdosed. I've ran both versions and the new androhard does nothing for me.

To put things in perspective:

To get 100mg of the active ingredients with the old AH, you'd only need one pump.

To get 100mg of the active ingredients with the new AH, you'd need TWELVE pumps.

At least that's what Muscle Gelz told me via email.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 10-27-2020 at 07:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    The formula in androhard was changed in September 2019 and the new stuff is extremely underdosed. I've ran both versions and the new androhard does nothing for me.

To put things in perspective:

To get 100mg of the active ingredients with the old AH, you'd only need one pump.

To get 100mg of the active ingredients with the new AH, you'd need TWELVE pumps.

thanks for your explanation.. do you have the formula of the andro hard concerning how much epi andro and andro is in there? it it the same ratio as the ultra hard has?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    thanks for your explanation.. do you have the formula of the andro hard concerning how much epi andro and andro is in there? it it the same ratio as the ultra hard has?
    Andro hard has 100mg of andro and 100mg of epi.

Ultra hard has 125 of andro and 375 of epi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok got it.. thanks. when I was asking them 2 months ago about a change in their product the guy answering my mail said he doesn't know what I'm talking about haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts which product did you use during your recovery and which ingredients did this one have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this ultra hard really the correct prohormone product for pfs guys with GABA issues like insomnia, considering it has 375mg of epiandrosterone and 125 androsterone and first one (epi) seems to be some type of GABA antagonist??

Epiandrosterone | C19H30O2 - PubChem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    The formula in androhard was changed in September 2019 and the new stuff is extremely underdosed.
    Why would they do an update 10 times weaker than the latest? Im not telling its a lie, but it doesnt make any sence...in ALL fields.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have run 2 cycles of AH (New one) and It didnt seem much effect on me, but on both I didnt ran super over dosed. I intent tô do It around december, like ... 20 pumps a day.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Why would they do an update 10 times weaker than the latest? Im not telling its a lie, but it doesnt make any sence...in ALL fields.
    I doubt it's 10x weaker, but even at the old profile I thought it was under-dosed

probably reason for lowing dose: rising costs of raw materials - and the fact that China is the source of 99% of all raws and banned Androsterone production. At this time there is a finite amount of androsterone raws available on the market..until another source/country starts pumping out steroid raws in volume, reasonable costs, and high quality.
    Last edited by delsolrob; 10-31-2020 at 02:21 AM.