User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Lol. Glad to see you’re moving still in the right direction my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well well well! Look who’s back!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover25 2nd PH run: UltraHard

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Well well well! Look who’s back!
    Taking the opportunity of a break on the life side of things to drop in for awhile. Looks like everyone is making good progress!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey turnover, just checking in to hear about your anxiety on the cycle.

Also concerning your brain fog: have you checked your ferritin levels in your blood recently? I noticed my ferritin shot up dramatically this year, up to 3 times the max range. No idea if it is PFS related but its easy to fix. Apparently ferritin toxicity is linked with brain fog. Good news is just donating some blood could give immediate results. I have a donation planned later this month. I can update you on that if ur interested. Take care.
    Last edited by Mojo; 12-08-2020 at 11:51 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is why backloading on cycle is HIGHLY recommended. You need to supply your body with the complex carbs it needs to function properly. This will eliminate most of the anxiousness.

The brain fog is caused by the reduction of allopregnanolone which is shut down by squashing 5ar.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This is why backloading on cycle is HIGHLY recommended. You need to supply your body with the complex carbs it needs to function properly. This will eliminate most of the anxiousness.

The brain fog is caused by the reduction of allopregnanolone which is shut down by squashing 5ar.
    Yeah I just smash carbs throughout the day on cycle cuz I always need more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Hey turnover, just checking in to hear about your anxiety on the cycle.

Also concerning your brain fog: have you checked your ferritin levels in your blood recently? I noticed my ferritin shot up dramatically this year, up to 3 times the max range. No idea if it is PFS related but its easy to fix. Apparently ferritin toxicity is linked with brain fog. Good news is just donating some blood could give immediate results. I have a donation planned later this month. I can update you on that if ur interested. Take care.
    I haven’t checked them but if I recall correctly my iron was really high when I got it checked.

Let me know if you notice any results man. Some people have results in weird ways.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just smash carbs throughout the day on cycle cuz I always need more

- - - Updated - - -

I haven’t checked them but if I recall correctly my iron was really high when I got it checked.

Let me know if you notice any results man. Some people have results in weird ways.
    It may have some effect, but it's not going to fully fix the fog.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So didn’t update much but just finished my cycle, this is day 2 on the herbs. All I can say, what a fantastic product. I should have kept going to 8 weeks but I did 4.5 because I ran out. Shame because I was really beginning to feel it. Next time I’ll do 8, I feel very suppressed at the moment though and my estrogen is most likely crushed to all hell. Hoping to see some SnapBack benefits in the near future. I would say this cycle ran a lot more smooth than my first one though with Super R Andro, as you can see from that thread. I had nasty migraines and some pretty serious depression/anhedonia most of that cycle. But I’ll say that lifting in the gym was 100x better with the Super R Andro. So trade offs I guess.

It honestly was almost addicting how it made me feel. Complete night and day to me in my PFS state. I couldn’t get enough of women and started flings with a couple different girls who I’m still talking to/fucking but coming off cycle and having less motivation again makes it difficult to keep pursuing. While on cycle I was so motivated to have like 10 fuck buddies and couldn’t stop flirting, I would love to have that mentality again. Anyways, yesterday was extremely shitty, I felt terrible coming off UH but today I am feeling a bit better. I think Tribulus has come to my rescue. By far my favorite herb.

Things I noticed on this cycle off the bat, my sense of smell was heightened back to normal within a couple days of taking it, which has more or less stuck around, and I could think much much more clearly while on cycle. Almost normal. Hoping to see improvement in that department in the near future. Also my sense of humor returned back to normal while on cycle, I’m the kind of guy who cracks jokes constantly, even in the shittiest situation so it was nice to see myself back again. Haven’t wanted to make as many jokes in the past 2 days but that will come back eventually.

Going to run my next cycle for 8 weeks and stack it with 4-andro to avoid suppression because I get suppressed like a mf on cycle. Felt great to have my motivation and drive back again but I’m gonna keep fighting the good fight until I see this through and it sticks around for good.

I’ll update more eventually when I notice some changes. If you want to follow my progress, your best bet is to read my cycle threads because I haven’t touched my personal thread in months. Got tired of reporting upswings just to fall into a downswing right after, seems to be a trend for me.

Also, I don’t talk much about sexual side effects because my PFS is a neurological battle and I don’t consider my sexual stuff as serious, but for what it’s worth I can have sex again normally, one of my biggest issues was busting way too fast after fin. I didn’t have much libido and I wasn’t able to get as hard, and a few other things, but I would cum way too fast. Pretty much if a girl even touched my dick. Maybe even looked at it, memory foggy can’t recall. That seems to be fixed now and I can have sex normally again. I’d trade all that for my neurological shit to be fixed but I think we’re headed in the right direction.

Stay tuned to hear more about premature ejaculation and early onset dementia from a random dude on the internet.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-18-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So didn’t update much but just finished my cycle, this is day 2 on the herbs. All I can say, what a fantastic product. I should have kept going to 8 weeks but I did 4.5 because I ran out. Shame because I was really beginning to feel it. Next time I’ll do 8, I feel very suppressed at the moment though and my estrogen is most likely crushed to all hell. Hoping to see some SnapBack benefits in the near future. I would say this cycle ran a lot more smooth than my first one though with Super R Andro, as you can see from that thread. I had nasty migraines and some pretty serious depression/anhedonia most of that cycle. But I’ll say that lifting in the gym was 100x better with the Super R Andro. So trade offs I guess.

It honestly was almost addicting how it made me feel. Complete night and day to me in my PFS state. I couldn’t get enough of women and started flings with a couple different girls who I’m still talking to/fucking but coming off cycle and having less motivation again makes it difficult to keep pursuing. While on cycle I was so motivated to have like 10 fuck buddies and couldn’t stop flirting, I would love to have that mentality again. Anyways, yesterday was extremely shitty, I felt terrible coming off UH but today I am feeling a bit better. I think Tribulus has come to my rescue. By far my favorite herb.

Things I noticed on this cycle off the bat, my sense of smell was heightened back to normal within a couple days of taking it, which has more or less stuck around, and I could think much much more clearly while on cycle. Almost normal. Hoping to see improvement in that department in the near future. Also my sense of humor returned back to normal while on cycle, I’m the kind of guy who cracks jokes constantly, even in the shittiest situation so it was nice to see myself back again. Haven’t wanted to make as many jokes in the past 2 days but that will come back eventually.

Going to run my next cycle for 8 weeks and stack it with 4-andro to avoid suppression because I get suppressed like a mf on cycle. Felt great to have my motivation and drive back again but I’m gonna keep fighting the good fight until I see this through and it sticks around for good.

I’ll update more eventually when I notice some changes. If you want to follow my progress, your best bet is to read my cycle threads because I haven’t touched my personal thread in months. Got tired of reporting upswings just to fall into a downswing right after, seems to be a trend for me.

Also, I don’t talk much about sexual side effects because my PFS is a neurological battle and I don’t consider my sexual stuff as serious, but for what it’s worth I can have sex again normally, one of my biggest issues was busting way too fast after fin. I didn’t have much libido and I wasn’t able to get as hard, and a few other things, but I would cum way too fast. Pretty much if a girl even touched my dick. Maybe even looked at it, memory foggy can’t recall. That seems to be fixed now and I can have sex normally again. I’d trade all that for my neurological shit to be fixed but I think we’re headed in the right direction.

Stay tuned to hear more about premature ejaculation and early onset dementia from a random dude on the internet.
    Good man, I know what you mean about swapping all sexual gains for neurological ones aha. I'd honestly live like a eunuch for the rest of my life if it meant my short term memory and brain fog was fixed.
    Keep pushing on!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Good man, I know what you mean about swapping all sexual gains for neurological ones aha. I'd honestly live like a eunuch for the rest of my life if it meant my short term memory and brain fog was fixed.
    Keep pushing on!
    It’s improving. We’ll get there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just want to clarify that adding in 4-andro AND running the cycle for twice as long isn't going to avoid suppression. If anything, it will suppress you even more because it's another exogenous hormone being added to the mix for a longer amount of time. I have never gotten suppressed for the most part running these compounds and for the guys that do, it's minimal.

Regardless, it sounds like you're moving in the right direction, so keep it up.