User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I just want to clarify that adding in 4-andro AND running the cycle for twice as long isn't going to avoid suppression. If anything, it will suppress you even more because it's another exogenous hormone being added to the mix for a longer amount of time. I have never gotten suppressed for the most part running these compounds and for the guys that do, it's minimal.

Regardless, it sounds like you're moving in the right direction, so keep it up.
    Maybe I’ll just avoid the 4-andro then. I could have continued the UH for a few more weeks, Super R Andro not so much.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Small update I’ve noticed, I just feel like I’m thinking a bit more clear. Like watching tv I have a good tab on what’s going on in the show and what happened previously, and I feel like I have good mental tabs on my day and what I did/what happened/ all that normal stuff. It’s definitely improved since before cycle.

I also had some phantom emotions today where the normal feelings people have and take for granted come back temporarily and I remember how life felt, but they went away. Flickering I should say.

Hopefully good stuff in the future my friends.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Small update I’ve noticed, I just feel like I’m thinking a bit more clear. Like watching tv I have a good tab on what’s going on in the show and what happened previously, and I feel like I have good mental tabs on my day and what I did/what happened/ all that normal stuff. It’s definitely improved since before cycle.

I also had some phantom emotions today where the normal feelings people have and take for granted come back temporarily and I remember how life felt, but they went away. Flickering I should say.

Hopefully good stuff in the future my friends.
    Flickering is how I always described it because that's exactly what it is. They'll continue to get stronger and stronger and last for longer amounts of time until they just......stay.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"