User Tag List

Thread: Motivation

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Motivation

Guys, I know I said I wasn't going to be on here for a while but the truth is I'm having a really shit time recently. I read that loads of people on PH were calling CD a scammer, which is now making me doubt this whole thing.

I suppose what I really want to know is whether people have made major improvements since going on the protocol. I'm 20 years of age, barely starting my life and I feel like I have already wasted my life. Prior to this, I was an extremely motivated and intelligent individual- I scored within the 98th percentile for A-Level (AP equivalent) grades, and I was killing it at university as well, and I am terrified that I won't return to this state. Also, I'm aware of the recoveries but people on PH have also accused CD of falsifying them.

Thank you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Guys, I know I said I wasn't going to be on here for a while but the truth is I'm having a really shit time recently. I read that loads of people on PH were calling CD a scammer, which is now making me doubt this whole thing.

I suppose what I really want to know is whether people have made major improvements since going on the protocol. I'm 20 years of age, barely starting my life and I feel like I have already wasted my life. Prior to this, I was an extremely motivated and intelligent individual- I scored within the 98th percentile for A-Level (AP equivalent) grades, and I was killing it at university as well, and I am terrified that I won't return to this state. Also, I'm aware of the recoveries but people on PH have also accused CD of falsifying them.

Thank you.
    Lol go read my introduction post, compare that to my demeanor and my posts now, when I’m even around. You could say I’ve improved.

You can’t answer whether it’s a scam or not unless you give it 100% shot and see for yourself. What’s your other option, go to Walmart and play Russian roulette with all the different vitamins and supplements hoping for a quick cure? Sound great.

Edit: last thing before I get off is that I’ve been dealing with this for like 18 months, read a lot of recoveries and all of the ones I’ve seen pretty much did the same thing. Even guys like Chi. It’s all the same shit. And they all took years. I don’t understand 1. Why you’re even reading that website, you need to stop now for your own sake, and 2. Why people over there act like this is some get cured quick pill that CD creates in his basement and sells like it’s a cheap sales commercial. This is a systematic approach of healing your body naturally and holistically. And it takes years. None of those people you’re reading about have given anything enough of a try to be able to make valid statements against it, so don’t listen. I was here for a year before I saw any real improvement. It’s different for everyone.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-18-2020 at 06:38 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

I know what you are feeling. It's tough dealing with this shit for so long, especially when surrounding yourself with voices that are trying to convince you you are fucked for life. PH led me to CD, for which I'm grateful, but it also led me to body dysmorphia and suicidal ideation. The danger is real. In time, you won't be able to distinguish real symptoms from imagined ones. I have had this happening to me. You'll also start to analyse every little change in your body: "I ate a tomato yesterday and I couldn't sleep and my ED got worse, so tomatoes are the fruits of the devil himself!!" - I am very much guilty of exactly this behaviour. It locks you in. It's PFS trying to consume every last bit of you and keep you there.

Stop reading all the horror stories which bring you only anxiety, stop reading all the scientific studies which are probably mostly of low quality, stop reading all the armchair theories. No one actually knows what's happening. That's the beauty of what we are doing here. We don't know what is wrong with us. We're just giving our bodies all the chances to sort itself out. And it can. It absolutely can! Keep telling yourself this. People recover from the worst symptoms, but it takes time.

Sometimes I get sucked right back in. Back to PH. Back to PFS. Especially when I am in a downswing. You'll start looking for silver bullets again. You'll start looking for people with your symptoms to ease your troubled mind, but it only works for a minute or two.

You know what I have learned from researching almost every recovery post on PH and beyond: that the willpower and belief that you will overcome is KEY. There is no recovery story without it. Our minds didn't create PFS, but they sure as hell will keep us there if we let it. So BELIEVE YOU WILL RECOVER. Go through hell, and you will emerge a HERO! And you will be, because PFS requires you to be one to overcome it.

Remember: the TMO protocol is not just about going up, it's also about keeping your cool when going down. And fuck me if that shit ain't hard as fuck.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for the support lads. Just wanted to offer a little life update. Got back my first university paper today and got a First (4.0 US GPA) so was quite excited (and relieved). Not bad for what I consider to be my worst mental and physical state.

I suppose what I mean by that is that even at the moment, I'm still above the majority of the population xD.

Happy healing brothers!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post

Thank you.
    I'm sure there is some computer savy way to easily prove that the recovery posts originated from all over the world from the individuals that wrote them. They are very real my friend. So that answers your question as to whether or not people improved. They have more then improved. They have actually became better then they were prior....their words, not mine. But I am also better now then before I had pfs. If you understand what actually goes into successfully doing this protocol, it's really no surprise.

So here you are at the impass. You either stay over at PH, or come here. No sense in doing both. They completely counter one another. You either buy into the bullshit over there and focus on the fact that as per them, you're fucked forever, or, you come here and start focusing on the fact that this is not a life sentence and you can have a better life once you get through it, if you put in the work.

The results speak for themselves.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Lol go read my introduction post, compare that to my demeanor and my posts now, when I’m even around. You could say I’ve improved.

You can’t answer whether it’s a scam or not unless you give it 100% shot and see for yourself. What’s your other option, go to Walmart and play Russian roulette with all the different vitamins and supplements hoping for a quick cure? Sound great.

Edit: last thing before I get off is that I’ve been dealing with this for like 18 months, read a lot of recoveries and all of the ones I’ve seen pretty much did the same thing. Even guys like Chi. It’s all the same shit. And they all took years. I don’t understand 1. Why you’re even reading that website, you need to stop now for your own sake, and 2. Why people over there act like this is some get cured quick pill that CD creates in his basement and sells like it’s a cheap sales commercial. This is a systematic approach of healing your body naturally and holistically. And it takes years. None of those people you’re reading about have given anything enough of a try to be able to make valid statements against it, so don’t listen. I was here for a year before I saw any real improvement. It’s different for everyone.
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    Hey man,

I know what you are feeling. It's tough dealing with this shit for so long, especially when surrounding yourself with voices that are trying to convince you you are fucked for life. PH led me to CD, for which I'm grateful, but it also led me to body dysmorphia and suicidal ideation. The danger is real. In time, you won't be able to distinguish real symptoms from imagined ones. I have had this happening to me. You'll also start to analyse every little change in your body: "I ate a tomato yesterday and I couldn't sleep and my ED got worse, so tomatoes are the fruits of the devil himself!!" - I am very much guilty of exactly this behaviour. It locks you in. It's PFS trying to consume every last bit of you and keep you there.

Stop reading all the horror stories which bring you only anxiety, stop reading all the scientific studies which are probably mostly of low quality, stop reading all the armchair theories. No one actually knows what's happening. That's the beauty of what we are doing here. We don't know what is wrong with us. We're just giving our bodies all the chances to sort itself out. And it can. It absolutely can! Keep telling yourself this. People recover from the worst symptoms, but it takes time.

Sometimes I get sucked right back in. Back to PH. Back to PFS. Especially when I am in a downswing. You'll start looking for silver bullets again. You'll start looking for people with your symptoms to ease your troubled mind, but it only works for a minute or two.

You know what I have learned from researching almost every recovery post on PH and beyond: that the willpower and belief that you will overcome is KEY. There is no recovery story without it. Our minds didn't create PFS, but they sure as hell will keep us there if we let it. So BELIEVE YOU WILL RECOVER. Go through hell, and you will emerge a HERO! And you will be, because PFS requires you to be one to overcome it.

Remember: the TMO protocol is not just about going up, it's also about keeping your cool when going down. And fuck me if that shit ain't hard as fuck.
    Good post.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"