Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover25 2nd PH run: UltraHard

What’s up boys. Long time no see.

I’ve decided to make a thread for my PH cycle I just started since I see a lot of people looking into Ultrahard. I don’t spend much time on forums these days and I don’t want to stick around so there won’t be many updates. But I’ll document some general things about this cycle as I go.

Let’s recap from last cycle: my last cycle completely destroyed my anxiety. I’m talking, I simply don’t suffer from anxiety anymore. Inability to handle stress/panic attacks (after leaving my house too long) and the general malaise I felt 24/7 seems to be gone. I also had a few other positive mental benefits come as well. Also, I can actually feel the herbs now. I had NO idea they were supposed to make you feel the way they do. Like straight testosterone boosters, aggression, warmth flowing through your body as your T rises. Calming feeling. It took me over a year to feel the herbs AT ALL. Keep that in mind if you’re just starting out here. BUT there’s a catch. I may have gotten some bad suppression from that cycle, because my dick literally didn’t work for a month/almost 2, and I felt a bit robotic for a while with 0 emotions. Which I didn’t give a shit about, I was fucked so bad in the mental department that I was fine feeling nothing instead of constant panic I was plagued with. That got better over time though. I have emotions more often these days. Another thing to mention is that my long term memory came back with a vengeance. I literally can tell you shit I did when I was 7 years old some days. It’s almost like I’m there. Not sure what happened but I have a fun time exploring old memories I’ve forgotten avout. My short term/working memory is still absolutely fucked and I haven’t left the brain fog department; which has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. Things that are also gone include- tinnitus, earaches, sore teeth, insomnia, cold hands and feet, sore teeth, numbing/sharp pain in the side of my head constantly, derealization. Basically all gone.

But since my last cycle, I was able to break away from being a hermit, (I barely left my house for over a year after my crash) and now I have a full time job making good money (first big boy job out of college) and I also joined an ice hockey team so I’ve been busy living my life again. Not recovered, but I’m living my life again, at least for the most part.

Now, for this cycle-

I started UltraHard last week, today is day 6. The first day I noticed that my working/short term memory turned back on for the first time in a year and a half and I felt like I could think again. This was followed by crushing brain fog where I could barely remember my name, and it fluctuates. My libido has been way strong a few days out of the cycle, much more normal than I’ve experienced since crashing. Like crazy horny. This fluctuates. Also I noticed I started smelling my surroundings, my sense of smell has basically been gone since day 1. Another thing that adds to my disconnect with the world around me.

I’d like to note that the first 3 days, I have probably NEVER felt so absolutely shitty. I literally couldn’t sit still and felt like I was going to crawl out of my skin with anxiety. I just felt horribly uncomfortable and had big doubts that I would be able to finish this cycle. That improved after I ate a box of gluten free cookies, so my guess is it tanked my blood sugar or the PH rapidly took glycogen form my cells, I was eating nothing but fruit to combat this and it didn’t come close to doing the trick. I needed high glycemic shit ASAP. If you feel like absolute fuck running prohormones, try to up your sugar intake.

But last cycle I destroyed my workouts, this cycle has been tough to even work out, I haven’t wanted to. I might not respond well to epiandro, but I’m going to keep it going because I want to give it a shot to do it’s thing. Next cycle I’m definitely running Super R Andro because that shit rocks and I hate UltraHard so far to be honest. But different strokes for different folks.

I’ve felt pretty bad 60% of the time but I’m going to keep running it. Today I felt pretty good with some mild euphoria so hopefully it gets better. I just got furloughed from work for 2 weeks because my roommate got covid so now I have to quarantine, so hopefully this cycle helps combat my boredom.

My biggest complaint still to this day is my thick, constant brain fog. With a nasty light sensitivity and absolutely zero short term memory. Speech issues, can’t get thoughts out, visual fog. Some weird yellow tint to my vision. That’s all I want to disappear, it’s the mother of all symptoms. If I didn’t have brain fog, I wouldn’t even care about pfs tbh. I’m beginning to think that brain fog is an issue that stems from the liver and an altered PH balance. Anyone have any liver supplements they recommend?

Anyways, that’s it for now.

Edit: forgot to mention, my body odor has returned also. And it’s BAD. Forgot what it was like to have BO. But it’s nice to see my body fluctuating and turning shit back on.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-23-2021 at 02:24 PM.