Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnover25 2nd PH run: UltraHard

What’s up boys. Long time no see.

I’ve decided to make a thread for my PH cycle I just started since I see a lot of people looking into Ultrahard. I don’t spend much time on forums these days and I don’t want to stick around so there won’t be many updates. But I’ll document some general things about this cycle as I go.

Let’s recap from last cycle: my last cycle completely destroyed my anxiety. I’m talking, I simply don’t suffer from anxiety anymore. Inability to handle stress/panic attacks (after leaving my house too long) and the general malaise I felt 24/7 seems to be gone. I also had a few other positive mental benefits come as well. Also, I can actually feel the herbs now. I had NO idea they were supposed to make you feel the way they do. Like straight testosterone boosters, aggression, warmth flowing through your body as your T rises. Calming feeling. It took me over a year to feel the herbs AT ALL. Keep that in mind if you’re just starting out here. BUT there’s a catch. I may have gotten some bad suppression from that cycle, because my dick literally didn’t work for a month/almost 2, and I felt a bit robotic for a while with 0 emotions. Which I didn’t give a shit about, I was fucked so bad in the mental department that I was fine feeling nothing instead of constant panic I was plagued with. That got better over time though. I have emotions more often these days. Another thing to mention is that my long term memory came back with a vengeance. I literally can tell you shit I did when I was 7 years old some days. It’s almost like I’m there. Not sure what happened but I have a fun time exploring old memories I’ve forgotten avout. My short term/working memory is still absolutely fucked and I haven’t left the brain fog department; which has been my biggest complaint since the beginning. Things that are also gone include- tinnitus, earaches, sore teeth, insomnia, cold hands and feet, sore teeth, numbing/sharp pain in the side of my head constantly, derealization. Basically all gone.

But since my last cycle, I was able to break away from being a hermit, (I barely left my house for over a year after my crash) and now I have a full time job making good money (first big boy job out of college) and I also joined an ice hockey team so I’ve been busy living my life again. Not recovered, but I’m living my life again, at least for the most part.

Now, for this cycle-

I started UltraHard last week, today is day 6. The first day I noticed that my working/short term memory turned back on for the first time in a year and a half and I felt like I could think again. This was followed by crushing brain fog where I could barely remember my name, and it fluctuates. My libido has been way strong a few days out of the cycle, much more normal than I’ve experienced since crashing. Like crazy horny. This fluctuates. Also I noticed I started smelling my surroundings, my sense of smell has basically been gone since day 1. Another thing that adds to my disconnect with the world around me.

I’d like to note that the first 3 days, I have probably NEVER felt so absolutely shitty. I literally couldn’t sit still and felt like I was going to crawl out of my skin with anxiety. I just felt horribly uncomfortable and had big doubts that I would be able to finish this cycle. That improved after I ate a box of gluten free cookies, so my guess is it tanked my blood sugar or the PH rapidly took glycogen form my cells, I was eating nothing but fruit to combat this and it didn’t come close to doing the trick. I needed high glycemic shit ASAP. If you feel like absolute fuck running prohormones, try to up your sugar intake.

But last cycle I destroyed my workouts, this cycle has been tough to even work out, I haven’t wanted to. I might not respond well to epiandro, but I’m going to keep it going because I want to give it a shot to do it’s thing. Next cycle I’m definitely running Super R Andro because that shit rocks and I hate UltraHard so far to be honest. But different strokes for different folks.

I’ve felt pretty bad 60% of the time but I’m going to keep running it. Today I felt pretty good with some mild euphoria so hopefully it gets better. I just got furloughed from work for 2 weeks because my roommate got covid so now I have to quarantine, so hopefully this cycle helps combat my boredom.

My biggest complaint still to this day is my thick, constant brain fog. With a nasty light sensitivity and absolutely zero short term memory. Speech issues, can’t get thoughts out, visual fog. Some weird yellow tint to my vision. That’s all I want to disappear, it’s the mother of all symptoms. If I didn’t have brain fog, I wouldn’t even care about pfs tbh. I’m beginning to think that brain fog is an issue that stems from the liver and an altered PH balance. Anyone have any liver supplements they recommend?

Anyways, that’s it for now.

Edit: forgot to mention, my body odor has returned also. And it’s BAD. Forgot what it was like to have BO. But it’s nice to see my body fluctuating and turning shit back on.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-23-2021 at 02:24 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good idea to start the thread. I can relate to almost everything you wrote here. I will also start my second ph cyle, one more week on the herbs left. I'm using Super R Andro. I also experience downswings sometimes on cycle with the same symptoms. I went up to 700mg a day but kept it around 500mg most times. 7 weeks straight, wanted to go for longer but was running out of capsules. I got 8 bottles now so I'm looking forward to start.
    I relate most with the still ongoing brain fog. It's like im still not really present. The only symptom that still affects me badly. I am sure the root cause is elevated cortisol. Why's that you think it comes from the liver? Tudca, niacinamide and coffee with gelatine is good for the liver tho.
    Keep going bro we will break the brain fog soon!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsemilia View Post
    Good idea to start the thread. I can relate to almost everything you wrote here. I will also start my second ph cyle, one more week on the herbs left. I'm using Super R Andro. I also experience downswings sometimes on cycle with the same symptoms. I went up to 700mg a day but kept it around 500mg most times. 7 weeks straight, wanted to go for longer but was running out of capsules. I got 8 bottles now so I'm looking forward to start.
    I relate most with the still ongoing brain fog. It's like im still not really present. The only symptom that still affects me badly. I am sure the root cause is elevated cortisol. Why's that you think it comes from the liver? Tudca, niacinamide and coffee with gelatine is good for the liver tho.
    Keep going bro we will break the brain fog soon!
    For real? That’s good to know man. Not that you’re suffering of course, just to know that others can relate and I’m not crazy. Sometimes I feel like the only one dealing with some of these symptoms cuz nobody talks about them usually.

I’m not sure about cortisol though. I haven’t gotten mine tested in a while but I have zero anxiety now, which makes me think my cortisol is back near a more normal range, and I still have brain fog. But It’s basically been me putting some pieces together and seeing some trends. There was a post on PH years ago about a guy named brongfogboy who cured his chronic brain fog after taking gugulipds, eating organic fruits and vegetables, and taking apple cider vinegar and baking soda every day for a week to bring his body into an alkaline state. His theory was that fin impacted our livers ability to manage the bodies PH levels, causing the body to be acidic causing brain fog. Then there was Japanther who cured his brain fog from a raw food diet, and a lot of guys in the comments said it sounded like a liver issue and that raw food was great for liver, also that’s an alkaline diet. Also my uncle passed away from liver failure this year, and he had slurred speech and you could tell he had a hard time remembering things that happened seconds ago, and had issues with conversation. I’d imagine before he died his brain fog was similar to ours. Then finally The breathing exercises CD recommends brings your body into an alkaline state, which maybe why it helped CD and why he recommends it for brain fog. The breathing gives me anxiety and maybe that’s my body cleansing from an acidic state. But, that’s just some theories of mine. I’ll probably give the baking soda thing a go in a few months just to see if it works. If it doesn’t I’ll just keep doing what I’m doing. But thanks man, I’ll look into those.

I also feel it may be related to insulin resistance.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 11-19-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Turnover, I'm curious about your experience with ultrahard so I'll follow up on your thread. My main and only symptoms remaining after fin have been the type of anxiety/panic/malaise you described in your first post here, along with some off days where I experience that weird sort of empty feeling head pressure, as if a switch has been turned on.
    I'll be trying out the PH in a few months but I'm conflicted. I've read most people recommend UltraHard now instead of R-andro. But since R-andro has helped you get rid of your anxiety, I'd lean more into that option.
    Hope I can get some answers here.

Good luck and all the best!

Edit- one more thing concerning your problems with breathing exercises causing anxiety. I learned, from a tip by my therapist, that while doing breath work / meditating, focussing on that feeling of anxiety really helps. Don’t think about it or analyze it, just feel the anxiety without judging. It’s harder than it sounds, but it helped nudge it back into a corner for myself while meditating.
    Last edited by Mojo; 11-20-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Hey Turnover, I'm curious about your experience with ultrahard so I'll follow up on your thread. My main and only symptoms remaining after fin have been the type of anxiety/panic/malaise you described in your first post here, along with some off days where I experience that weird sort of empty feeling head pressure, as if a switch has been turned on.
    I'll be trying out the PH in a few months but I'm conflicted. I've read most people recommend UltraHard now instead of R-andro. But since R-andro has helped you get rid of your anxiety, I'd lean more into that option.
    Hope I can get some answers here.

Good luck and all the best!

Edit- one more thing concerning your problems with breathing exercises causing anxiety. I learned, from a tip by my therapist, that while doing breath work / meditating, focussing on that feeling of anxiety really helps. Don’t think about it or analyze it, just feel the anxiety without judging. It’s harder than it sounds, but it helped nudge it back into a corner for myself while meditating.
    You’ll need to give me some time to really evaluate this PH to give you my honest feedback, but I will be sure to do that. It took me about 2 months to really notice the benefit of my last cycle, things slower alter inside of you after you come off of it. I’m actually feeling pretty good on the UltraHard now. But I’m noticing different benefits with each. But to be honest, it is impossible to be able to determine wether UltraHard or super R Andro works best for anxiety, maybe UltraHard would have done the same for me if I had used it first, there’s no way to know. For now I would honestly recommend UltraHard, even though I enjoyed R Andro more at this point. To my understanding, Epiandro is very recommended by this community. But to be honest I think you would benefit in that department by using either PH.

And thanks for the advice brother, I’ll give that a shot.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to hear you're doing so well man! Androsterone sure is great, eh. You can probably see now why I said it was such a godsend for mental symptoms.

I had the same thing with the Ultra Hard causing anxiety at times, especially if I took more than 4 pumps. Gave me anxiety, agitation, had to take deep breathes etc. High dose Bacopa really helped, so perhaps try that. The problem with dosing it so high for me was that it sedated the hell out of me, and made me lethargic to the point where I just wanted to sleep and lay on the couch all day. Even if I was hungry, I felt like chilling and watching TV or something instead of getting something to eat, lol.

I started another Ultra Hard cycle today as well. I'm fluctuating around 85-95% depending on the week, so I'm really excited that this run will push me to full recovery. I had planned to stack it with 4-Andro, but decided to leave that for next summer as I want to do a long summer cycle for 12 weeks or so... and the 4-Andro is expensive so I'm better off saving the bottles I have now for summer instead of having to purchase new ones when summer arrives.

Good luck on the cycle!
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 11-22-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @xxaleksi. What symptoms do you have left to reach 100%?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackkey96 View Post
    Hey @xxaleksi. What symptoms do you have left to reach 100%?
    Slight concentration difficulties at times, slightly less driven in life than I used to be, and my libido isn't always that great. Other than that, I'm good to go. PFS is just an afterthought at this point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been following your story for inspiration for a few months. I'm sure you're very very close to a full recovery! @xxaleksi

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by blackkey96; 11-22-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Slight concentration difficulties at times, slightly less driven in life than I used to be, and my libido isn't always that great. Other than that, I'm good to go. PFS is just an afterthought at this point.
    Dude I think you have got past the big thing so what is your experience about libido .I have been consistent in for some time now I feel better mentally . I am currently good mentally and having morning wood doing
    Cold shower
    Herb rotation
    Sun
    Breathing exercises
    Lifting&HIIT
    Strict paleo
    Carb Backloading
    Daily suppliments
    Masturbating at rate of 1 time in 5 days (not good) Will improve
    When did your sexual sides start to improve during your journey.