User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Great to hear you're doing so well man! Androsterone sure is great, eh. You can probably see now why I said it was such a godsend for mental symptoms.

I had the same thing with the Ultra Hard causing anxiety at times, especially if I took more than 4 pumps. Gave me anxiety, agitation, had to take deep breathes etc. High dose Bacopa really helped, so perhaps try that. The problem with dosing it so high for me was that it sedated the hell out of me, and made me lethargic to the point where I just wanted to sleep and lay on the couch all day. Even if I was hungry, I felt like chilling and watching TV or something instead of getting something to eat, lol.

I started another Ultra Hard cycle today as well. I'm fluctuating around 85-95% depending on the week, so I'm really excited that this run will push me to full recovery. I had planned to stack it with 4-Andro, but decided to leave that for next summer as I want to do a long summer cycle for 12 weeks or so... and the 4-Andro is expensive so I'm better off saving the bottles I have now for summer instead of having to purchase new ones when summer arrives.

Good luck on the cycle!

Good to hear from you man! I’m glad things are going well. You were right about my last cycle improving my tolerance to HIIT. Still not perfect but much better than before. I’m getting even more benefit out of this cycle.

I find that 3 to 4 pumps a day is my sweet spot with this stuff. Anything higher will just make me feel anxious, agitated, tired, unmotivated. Less is more which is surprising to me when it comes to this stuff. Anyways, I hope to see you fully recovered soon my man

Edit: what’s the benefit of adding 4 Andro again?
    Last edited by Turnover25; 11-25-2020 at 02:46 PM.