User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not an expert but simply to say I occasionnaly had a cold dick pre-PFS. Maybe it's normal? I understand it doesn't help much, but it might reassure you. I was living a great life with this occasionnal cold dick lol

Great to read you're doing better man, inspiring stuff

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Not an expert but simply to say I occasionnaly had a cold dick pre-PFS. Maybe it's normal? I understand it doesn't help much, but it might reassure you. I was living a great life with this occasionnal cold dick lol

Great to read you're doing better man, inspiring stuff
    Ok that's fine then, its one of those things where had I not been suffering, I wouldn't have cared about. Need to put myself into that mindset now.

Other than that, I did a bit of exercise today. Hit the pads with a friend for about an hr so that was good too.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    How we doing guys. I consider myself pretty much back to normal now. Of course there are a few things which are still weird (fatigue after masturbation) but otherwise all is good.

I also finally realised that I was getting brain fog from the caffeine because of the histamine which it releases. I managed to trace my brain fog from masturbation when I was a teen, to that histamine intolerance, so it makes sense that the same occurs with caffeine.

I had a question however with regards to my schlong. While everything is fine (compared to normal- I had some curvature before this) it feels cold to touch when its flaccid ( goes away when hard) and I'm not sure whether this is anything anyone knows about. I might just be a bit of a hypochondriac though and be looking for things to be wrong.

Any help will be much appreciated.
    So then did you quit caffeine? If so, did it help with brain fog?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    So then did you quit caffeine? If so, did it help with brain fog?
    The caffeine brain fog has always been present with me, ever since I started taking it. Normally, caffeine clears brain fog, because it increases dopamine in the brain. I also don't feel that anxious with the caffeine, which makes me think that it isn't a lack of GABA either. It's just some sort of inflammatory response caused by the histamine, I believe.

I take caffeine once or twice a day (once in the morning and once at around 3 PM). That allows me to function without too much (at times, none at all) brain fog.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm sick at the moment (sore throat and a temperature as well as some aches and pains) and it has taken a hit on the libido.

Was wondering whether that was at all normal.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm sick at the moment (sore throat and a temperature as well as some aches and pains) and it has taken a hit on the libido.

Was wondering whether that was at all normal.
    This illness really does suck. First time in over a year, and I just can't find any enjoyment. Not from music, no libido, nothing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This illness really does suck. First time in over a year, and I just can't find any enjoyment. Not from music, no libido, nothing.
    Sorry to hear that man, seems like you were doing great. Apart from libido, are pfs symptoms back or you think it's unrelated?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, seems like you were doing great. Apart from libido, are pfs symptoms back or you think it's unrelated?
    It's just the general feeling of being ill. A chill in the body, sore throat, a bit of coughing.

My PFS symptoms aren't rlly present, and the silver lining of me being ill is the ability to see how far I've progressed. I notice now that over the last few months I was a lot more active, but obviously now I need to recover from this cold/flu.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just the general feeling of being ill. A chill in the body, sore throat, a bit of coughing.

My PFS symptoms aren't rlly present, and the silver lining of me being ill is the ability to see how far I've progressed. I notice now that over the last few months I was a lot more active, but obviously now I need to recover from this cold/flu.
    might be worth it to get tested for COVID.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    might be worth it to get tested for COVID.
    I have tests at home, and I did one. It came back negative.

It's the first time I've been out in a while, so I think it's just a weak immune system due to lockdown.