User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 64 of 64
  1. #61
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will upload a recovery post in three months time if no downturn happens. But for now, I'm recovered. I feel as I felt a year ago now.

  2. #62
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,076
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Will upload a recovery post in three months time if no downturn happens. But for now, I'm recovered. I feel as I felt a year ago now.
    Congrats. Just keep going so that you KNOW it's gone. I always tell guys to maintain the protocol for a couple months after they consider themselves recovered.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  3. #63
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Congrats. Just keep going so that you KNOW it's gone. I always tell guys to maintain the protocol for a couple months after they consider themselves recovered.
    Definitely, I let my foot off the pedal in recent months but I'm feeling good. No more fatigue, no more anxiety, no more real brain fog, and my libido is fine.

  4. #64
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,076
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Definitely, I let my foot off the pedal in recent months but I'm feeling good. No more fatigue, no more anxiety, no more real brain fog, and my libido is fine.
    Dont coast too much......lol.....yet
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •