User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yung Marlon's recovery update

Since writing my original introduction post, it's safe to say my recovery has improved a fair bit.
    I am able to get aroused now, and have erections, and it no longer takes me over 15 minutes to orgasm- same time frame as before.
    Spontaneous erections are also beginning to return, though not as many as before.

Cognitively, I am also getting better. It used to be that I would read a sentence in a book and forget what I was reading by the time the sentence ended. Still a bit of work to do on the cognitive side, though, as I still do feel mentally fatigued by the late afternoon/evening.

All in all, it's been about a month and a half since I first noticed my side effects, and I do feel like they are getting considerably better. Hopefully by new years I will be almost 100% back to normal.

Good luck to you all!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Since writing my original introduction post, it's safe to say my recovery has improved a fair bit.
    I am able to get aroused now, and have erections, and it no longer takes me over 15 minutes to orgasm- same time frame as before.
    Spontaneous erections are also beginning to return, though not as many as before.

Cognitively, I am also getting better. It used to be that I would read a sentence in a book and forget what I was reading by the time the sentence ended. Still a bit of work to do on the cognitive side, though, as I still do feel mentally fatigued by the late afternoon/evening.

All in all, it's been about a month and a half since I first noticed my side effects, and I do feel like they are getting considerably better. Hopefully by new years I will be almost 100% back to normal.

Good luck to you all!
    Very nice. Another guy with quick results. Keep at it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update again, the fatigue is pretty much gone now. I'll start to get tired at around 8 o'clock but I suppose that's pretty normal right? Erections are also better, and more frequent as well. I'm starting to see the way out!

There is still some brain fog, but much less than before and I'm able to study well again. Just a quick question though. Are short term memory issues intrinsically linked to the brain fog, or is this a separate issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CDnuts!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update again, the fatigue is pretty much gone now. I'll start to get tired at around 8 o'clock but I suppose that's pretty normal right? Erections are also better, and more frequent as well. I'm starting to see the way out!

There is still some brain fog, but much less than before and I'm able to study well again. Just a quick question though. Are short term memory issues intrinsically linked to the brain fog, or is this a separate issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CDnuts!
    If you get tired around 8 that's probably perfect, checkout nature how long it's been already dark by then. We're just way too accustomized to our shitty lifestyle draining on us, we just never really noticed or were aware enough to notice prior.

I had no brain fog but tremendous short term memory loss first months. But I'd say health in general is just correlated overall. Your body probably can't fix everything at once that easily
    Keep moving forward man!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks CDnuts!
    The memory issues are a side effect of inproperly working gaba channels, among other things. They will all settle themselves out over time as you continue to progress.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Bankai! Are your short term memory issues gone now?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps someone could also help me with this. I had a persistent cough for around 2 months during my crash (was tested and it was not COVID-19) and I was wondering whether it could be linked to hormonal changes in anyway?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Perhaps someone could also help me with this. I had a persistent cough for around 2 months during my crash (was tested and it was not COVID-19) and I was wondering whether it could be linked to hormonal changes in anyway?
    I'm going to say most likely not.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be taking a little break from the forum lads. I feel that it'll help the recovery in the long run.

Cyas in a bit lads.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Over the last 10 days or so, I have felt much better. The only issue I now have is some minor brain fog, but despite this I can still think well, I can retain knowledge and information and I have a train of thought.

I have a theory for my remaining brain fog and it is this. During this journey, in order to test my erection quality, I decided to masturbate everyday (sometimes 2 or 3 times). Prior to all this mess, masturbation would give me brain fog. For this reason, I reckon that the stopping of masturbation will be what I need to move on from all of this.

Finally, what I have learnt is that moving away from this forum, despite the positivity, has been immensely beneficial for this progression. I no longer think of saw palmetto anymore (probably the most essential part of this journey) and the more I move on from all this, the better I feel it will be.

Of course, if for whatever reason my condition spirals back out of control again I'll be back on this thread, but if not, I'll post on the recovery section in a month or so.

Wish you all well.

MY