Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
Update:

Over the last 10 days or so, I have felt much better. The only issue I now have is some minor brain fog, but despite this I can still think well, I can retain knowledge and information and I have a train of thought.

I have a theory for my remaining brain fog and it is this. During this journey, in order to test my erection quality, I decided to masturbate everyday (sometimes 2 or 3 times). Prior to all this mess, masturbation would give me brain fog. For this reason, I reckon that the stopping of masturbation will be what I need to move on from all of this.

Finally, what I have learnt is that moving away from this forum, despite the positivity, has been immensely beneficial for this progression. I no longer think of saw palmetto anymore (probably the most essential part of this journey) and the more I move on from all this, the better I feel it will be.

Of course, if for whatever reason my condition spirals back out of control again I'll be back on this thread, but if not, I'll post on the recovery section in a month or so.

Wish you all well.

MY
Waaay too much spanking it man. That's another thing you should stop doing. Stop "testing" yourself. It only adds to the anxiety of things. If you keep doing what you need to be doing, you will be posting in the recovery section in no time.

Congrats on your progress so far.