User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience at 24 Years old and experianceing PFS!!!

Hello all, my name is Surrey and I am a 24-year-old who took finasteride for roughly 2 months before having major symptoms. (I took 1mg daily for 48 days.) Started October 2, 2020.

My symptoms include

ED (No Libido)
    Shrunk genitals
    Anxiety
    Depression
    Dizziness
    Blurry Vision
    Heart Palpitation
    Insomnia

I have been the most scared and frustrated I’ve ever been.
    Prior to Finasteride I was happy! had an amazing mind set and drive to push forward. Never experienced any mental problems

After much research I found TMO website and I am following this protocol 100%. I am positive and I know I can get through this. I have read most stories on this website and it has given me hope. I had so many doubts and resentment about taking this drug and how it has made a someone I am not. I am a shell of my former self.

It has only been 3 days since my crash however, I am currently on day 2 out of 7 on the juice feast. I started November 23, 2020. I am going to start my own journey forum on here and I would really appreciate any feedback. I am going to purchase herbs this week so ill be ready for use after my juice feast. I will get better I’m too young for this! I am heathy and I can get through this and you guys can as well. I’m keeping my mind focused and ready. I don’t wish this upon anyone, but we are strong. I will keep an update shortly.

Thank you for listening,
    Surrey
    Last edited by Surrey; 11-25-2020 at 05:19 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man. Best of luck with your recovery! I'm 24 and In the same boat as you and pushing through!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks blackkey96, I have read your story as well, I hope you are doing well and look forward to updates. message me private if your interested in keeping tabs on each other through email or whatapp etc... Thank you

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrey View Post
    Hello all, my name is Surrey and I am a 24-year-old who took finasteride for roughly 2 months before having major symptoms. (I took 1mg daily for 48 days.) Started October 2, 2020.

My symptoms include

ED (No Libido)
    Shrunk genitals
    Anxiety
    Depression
    Dizziness
    Blurry Vision
    Heart Palpitation
    Insomnia

I have been the most scared and frustrated I’ve ever been.
    Prior to Finasteride I was happy! had an amazing mind set and drive to push forward. Never experienced any mental problems

After much research I found TMO website and I am following this protocol 100%. I am positive and I know I can get through this. I have read most stories on this website and it has given me hope. I had so many doubts and resentment about taking this drug and how it has made a someone I am not. I am a shell of my former self.

It has only been 3 days since my crash however, I am currently on day 2 out of 7 on the juice feast. I started November 23, 2020. I am going to start my own journey forum on here and I would really appreciate any feedback. I am going to purchase herbs this week so ill be ready for use after my juice feast. I will get better I’m too young for this! I am heathy and I can get through this and you guys can as well. I’m keeping my mind focused and ready. I don’t wish this upon anyone, but we are strong. I will keep an update shortly.

Thank you for listening,
    Surrey
    Hi Surrey, welcome to the journey.. I am 25 years old and just started TMO about a month ago.. Lets go!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome... Im much younger than you, but following this protocol as well for about a month now. They key is to get everything, even the stupid stuff like skin brushing... it makes a difference. And take the herbs in the morning AND night.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Welcome... Im much younger than you, but following this protocol as well for about a month now. They key is to get everything, even the stupid stuff like skin brushing... it makes a difference. And take the herbs in the morning AND night.
    Lol. I wouldn't call it stupid. It's certainly not a major component of recovery but it is a very helpful ancillary habit. Remember, the sum of all the parts are greater then any one individual piece.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"