User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genuine question: what do you guys eat?

Is it okay for me to eat marinated trader joes meats? Or any marinated meats? I know veggies are absolute must, and i have no issue with that, but im lost as to what i should be eating on a daily basis that is both filling and paleo friendly. Any recipe/advice?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd just chill out dud. Eat whatever you want, but make sure it's not processed. That's actually it.
    Now it comes only to minor things, is pasta sauce ok or not? Same goes for marinates. Some are some aren't, some have huge doses of preservatives in them, tons of sugar and are based on vegetable oil. While others have almost no preservatives, good olive oil and only natural occuring sugars. If half of the backpackage is filled with one letters and numbers and stuff you can't even pronounce, maybe stray away from that.
    You wanna be healthy, your cells in your body react best to natural clean foods. The more junk you put in the harder it's gonna be for your body to create health. The rest is up to you. Also prob easier to make your log and ask stuff there^^
    All of that is extremely simple, we were just used to dwell in shitfood since the getgo, blame your parents or society or whatever. But eating healthy is incredibly simple, we just don't like to deny ourselves shitfood or stuff that harms us in general ;p
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 12-02-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO your diet should be mainly fruits, vegetables, and meat, all as fresh, unpackaged, and organic as possible.

Paleo diet is less about what you’re eating and more about what you’re NOT eating. Some people get comfortable with the diet on here but with PFS you should really eat as raw and organic as possible. No BPAs, preservatives, vegetable oils, and if your immune system gets weakened from eating natural foods that’s a good thing for PFS in the long run. As fucked up as that sounds. Marinated meats are okay as long as they don’t have bad sugars in them.

I eat eggs daily, along with fresh chicken, frozen patties, and frozen salmon as protein options. Every meal is sides with fresh raw veggies, usually spinach, celery, broccoli, carrots and a piece of fruit, usually berries of some kind or a banana. Everything bought from a local grocery store, minus the frozen stuff which I get delivered from Publix.

It’s fine if meals are just fruits and vegetables sometimes. That’s all I eat at school.

The frozen stuff is probably not 100% paleo. But that’s what you have to deal with sometimes especially when you don’t have the money. Everything else is good and if you’re taking the chlorella, spirunella, and daily herb you’re getting a good amount of nutrients anyway.
    Last edited by Zonz; 12-02-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are vegetable oils not ok? Why is that? I always use olive oil to cook my veggies and meat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Are vegetable oils not ok? Why is that? I always use olive oil to cook my veggies and meat
    Apparently vegetable oils are a no no as they can cause bad reactions and inflammation

Also olive oil shouldn’t be used to cock meat because it burns at high temperatures and goes bad but you can still add it to food after cocking

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you eat salad then? And how you cook meat without oil? Butter? But then people say butter is a no no because of lactose. It starts getting ridiculous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    How do you eat salad then? And how you cook meat without oil? Butter? But then people say butter is a no no because of lactose. It starts getting ridiculous.
    When it comes to salad i use only olive oil and I usually cock meat with coconut oil and that’s pretty much all the oils i use, just my two cents and everyone has their own opinions.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cock meat? Sounds delicious.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"