User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rush's Intro - 22 yrs old, 4.5mg in total, 5 months of sides

Hi guys,

I'm 22 and took fin for the first time 5 months ago. I took 0.5mg fin for 9 days before I noticed sexual sides so stopped. Complete numbness and ED were the main symptoms I was experiencing and these have continued over the past 5 months.

I haven't experienced any mental sides so feel fortunate in that sense but the sexual sides combined with bouts of insomnia are pretty worrying in their own right.

I have twice had brief periods where I have felt better and it appears as if sexual sides have disappeared (return to full sensitivity, can maintain erection etc.) but inevitably end up getting worse again. The last time this happened was around 2 months ago though. I intend to get started with the protocol by juicing for a number of days before clean eating and hitting the gym.

I have some worries that I would like to clear up and perhaps some of the more experienced members can help out here:

I've recently found that I can no longer flex my penis at all. Also, when getting an erection, it feels as if blood enters and then leaves straight away without manual stimulation. Have noticed this happening when getting morning wood as well. Slightly worried that this might be a venuous leak as opposed to caused by hormones?

How much masturbation is too much/bad? I've felt the need to "test" if I'm getting better by seeing if I can get erections normally but am slightly worried that this has now "damaged" my penis functionality especially since I can now no longer flex it. Hoping this isn't something that's potentially permanent.

Would really appreciate it if some people can chime in with their experiences if they can relate to any of the above. I remain hopeful that I can improve this situation and appreciate any support.

Thanks!
    Rush

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, I'm kind of in the same place as you – just sexual sides left, but boy are they frustrating. Erections tend to feel unstable, narrower at the base, and "thin".

It sounds like you may be caught in a common cycle, where stress leads to sexual issues, which leads to further stress, etc. My advice would be to leave your dick alone for a bit. Totally can understand the "testing" thing, but it's not a good mindset to be in. I guess a "nice" benefit of crashing is that usually the libido drops off too, which means less temptation to start stuff up down there. Not sure if this is true in your case.

My understanding is that an actual venous leak is pretty rare. What's probably happening is that all the stress and worry is impacting your erections, causing blood to leave quickly. If you are truly worried about a venous leak, you could get a doppler scan. Again, though, pretty unlikely. The dick is pretty resilient.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No venous leak. Just a pfs side effect.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that makes sense

petty - Sounds like we're in exactly the same situation lol. The cycle of sexual problems causing stress and then reinforcing the problems sounds about right. Definitely going to leave it alone for a while and focus on the diet and gym.

Any idea when it's best to start with the supplement rotation? Gyms only opened up recently so haven't had a chance to go yet. Should I start working out consistently for a while before starting with the supplements?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Yeah that makes sense

petty - Sounds like we're in exactly the same situation lol. The cycle of sexual problems causing stress and then reinforcing the problems sounds about right. Definitely going to leave it alone for a while and focus on the diet and gym.

Any idea when it's best to start with the supplement rotation? Gyms only opened up recently so haven't had a chance to go yet. Should I start working out consistently for a while before starting with the supplements?
    Cleanse, then refeed and get on a good diet consistency. Then start supplements with bodyweight workouts. You can find plenty of bodyweight WODs from CrossFit people, etc. online that you can do in an apartment, home, or flat. Then when the gyms are good to go back, you can get right in there.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Yeah that makes sense

Start a body weight routine as is suggested on the site and start the herbs right away. No need to wait. They are only going to help you.

Also, LEH is having a sitewide sale from Dec. 15-22. Everything will be 15% off.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"