So I figured I’d share a few things I do now that fit nicely in with the sort of stuff that CD prescribes for the lifestyle area that will give you that extra benefit for the effort being put in. I’ve sort of developed a self-improvement habit over the years much to my wife’s chagrin, but to my own personal happiness.

1.) Joovv/Red Light Man/Platinum LED (Red Light Therapy) - one of my favorites, and I use it every morning. Anywhere from :30-2:30 depending on feel per application area (for me, front and back). I use it to “sun my boys” with as well, as red light has shown increase in sperm motility and testosterone in studies. This is definitely something that can be over done, however, so I keep my dosage (time and distance from panel) lower.

2.) Chilipad/OOLER (Mattress Cooler/Warmer) - So this thing I was definitely on the fence about entirely. I was thinking this was mostly marketing, but figured I’d give it a try with their Black Friday sale. It’s been fantastic. Takes awhile to dial in, but once you have your setting, sleep is amazing. I always sleep 8+ hours and deep sleep.....which is tracked and verified that it made a difference by....

3.) Oura Ring. Can’t say enough about this wearable. I replaced my wedding band with it and wear it all day. Amazing sleep tracking and HRV tracking. Helps verify what things help with sleep (such as the OOLER, Ziziphus, etc.) and what don’t (phenibut, personally for me example).

4.) Valkee Human Charger. I bought this when I was working for a global consultancy on some 1099 work last year. I was spending some time in the UK, Germany, and Japan/Thailand and the West Coast. I got it cheap on eBay, and I’m not sure if it’s placebo or not, but tends to help me get going when I’m jet lagged first thing in the morning. At at home on dark days.

Just a few things I wanted to share that I’ve done as part of my life routine since I posted regularly here before. No affiliation with any, there’s plenty of coupon codes out there for these items through sites/salesmen, but I’m not one of them. Just honest feed back on products I think would be great additions to the protocol.