User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomesgame View Post
    Hi everyone, I have some questions about waterfast.

I postponded my water fast to yesterday, cuz last week (when i first planned it) was the finals of Libertadores (a latin american soccer championship, the biggest here) and my team was one of the competitors, so i found better to follow a normal routine till the game day since it would stress me a lot, and indeed it did. But fortunately we won and it gave a looooooooooot of energy to start the fast.

Anyways, I'm now on my second day of waterfast (about 39 hours) and i'm pretty much weak and dumb as fuck, lol. At least, rn i'm not feeling very hungry, in fact a little bit dizzy and nauseous, is it normal?

And I'm planning to do it for five or seven days, seven if everything runs smoothly. After that I'm gonna follow English's advice and run a 3 day bone broth and L-Glutamine fast. The thing is that I'm often catching myself up about the duration of the vast. I'm reading a lot about it and i'm afraid that 5 or 7 days wont do much, majority of people i've seen made a 14 days long water only fast. Is 7 a good duration for benefits, including autophagy?

Also, i'm having a lot of boredom while on this, since i can't eat and exercise and my brain is not that up to make creative things or even reading, at least rn... Any suggestion?

Lastly, can i supplement my vitamines normally?

Already thankful for the answers guys
    NOTHING else on the water fast but water...no vitamins, herbs, nothing. 7 days is better then not at all, but yes, the longer you can go, the better. You're going to be bored. Use the time to practice your breathing exercises and meditation. Other then that, you have to do nothing else but REST. That's IT. And yes, everything you're feeling is normal. But this is why I always suggest doing a water fast at a supervised clinic.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there everyone.

I'm on my 5th day water fast (actually my main goal) and it's been pretty easy. A lot wasier than it might look!

But I think i'm gonna break it today at night just because I think I already have all the physical benefits it can give, also, i'm willing to stay at bone broth only for some time and i think i'll still get some of them plus upgrading my gut, etc.

The experience was unique. First 2 days i felt hungry, stressed, dizzy, nauseous, dumb and weak. the other two all those things fell slowly and now i'm in a state of calm and clarity, with no hunger at all (i was jealous for the people here when see them eating, but it doesnt vother me at all at this point). Meditation was incredible during this time too...
    Mentally it is very, very good. Sexually i didn't noticed any improvement at all, but i think it's just not supposed too, it's only the beggining and a benchmark, no doubts.
    I didn't experience any of the common effects of fasting like insomnia or coated tongue, and I can't understand why... In fact i slept like a baby all those nights. The deepest sleep i've ever had, during 10hrs ~. The only thing that annoyed me was the constant pain on my muscles on legs and joints (feet, hands and a little on my back), which i've seen is pretty normal.

Now, i'm looking forward to keep my journey and with the confidence of having started with the first step and cleansing (i probably will do it regularly like each 3 months) and with an upgraded will that i tested with fasting. I know i can, and i will beat this shit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi there everyone.

I'm on my 5th day water fast (actually my main goal) and it's been pretty easy. A lot wasier than it might look!

But I think i'm gonna break it today at night just because I think I already have all the physical benefits it can give, also, i'm willing to stay at bone broth only for some time and i think i'll still get some of them plus upgrading my gut, etc.

The experience was unique. First 2 days i felt hungry, stressed, dizzy, nauseous, dumb and weak. the other two all those things fell slowly and now i'm in a state of calm and clarity, with no hunger at all (i was jealous for the people here when see them eating, but it doesnt vother me at all at this point). Meditation was incredible during this time too...
    Mentally it is very, very good. Sexually i didn't noticed any improvement at all, but i think it's just not supposed too, it's only the beggining and a benchmark, no doubts.
    I didn't experience any of the common effects of fasting like insomnia or coated tongue, and I can't understand why... In fact i slept like a baby all those nights. The deepest sleep i've ever had, during 10hrs ~. The only thing that annoyed me was the constant pain on my muscles on legs and joints (feet, hands and a little on my back), which i've seen is pretty normal.

Now, i'm looking forward to keep my journey and with the confidence of having started with the first step and cleansing (i probably will do it regularly like each 3 months) and with an upgraded will that i tested with fasting. I know i can, and i will beat this shit.
    A few things:

You certainly did not get ALL of the physical benefits from a 5 day water fast. Not even close. It's great that you cleansed to a point where you feel great, but if you were to go longer, this would get better and better. I've had fasts before where I didn't start feeling right until the two week point. They always recommend fasting to "completion" which is great in theory, but people just don't have the time and money to do it.

Meditation is always best when your system is empty because you can focus all your energy towards it. It's not being used up by digestion which takes alot of energy. Good time to do the breathing as well.

Lastly, you will typically NOT have any libido whatsoever during a water fast. When your body is in this state, the last thing it is focused on is sex....it's focused on finding food...this takes precedence so libido all but gets shut down. This is normal.

Good job though. I would say if you can push it another few days, go for it. But if not, it's good to end the fast when you're feeling good and not like shit. Just make sure you do a proper refeed.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone.

Updating my journey after 1 month

I've been doing everything on the protocol apart from herbs. Extremely clean diet (Autoimunne Paleo) for healing gut, which lots of bone broth, fermented foods and s boulardii. Also taking lots and lots of sun, walks, calysthemics, water, cold showers, meditation, wim hof breathing and sleep.

I've been feeling pretty good mentally and much energetic. But i don't know what is happening in sexual and physical symptoms (balls shrunk and penile shrinkage, wrinkles). I don't know whats happening from inside, but all those symptoms are worse late month, mainly ED and PE which were kinda 60-80% better. My sleep, which was solved, is back to being broken and short last 2 weeks. My orgasms were 100% better and now it's fluctuating, also.

Things i've noticed improvements are hairloss and semen texture. But the rest is kinda frustrating me a lot, and i've no idea why it's happening, if it's just an usual wave (the first) or if it's happening because of the change in my body's stasis. Was a lot hopeful in the beggining but this is setting me down and eventually i'm back on ruminating and reading forums for hours on end.

Will continue to upgrade. Keep ur heads up high guys. Peace

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone.

Updating my journey after 1 month

I've been doing everything on the protocol apart from herbs. Extremely clean diet (Autoimunne Paleo) for healing gut, which lots of bone broth, fermented foods and s boulardii. Also taking lots and lots of sun, walks, calysthemics, water, cold showers, meditation, wim hof breathing and sleep.

I've been feeling pretty good mentally and much energetic. But i don't know what is happening in sexual and physical symptoms (balls shrunk and penile shrinkage, wrinkles). I don't know whats happening from inside, but all those symptoms are worse late month, mainly ED and PE which were kinda 60-80% better. My sleep, which was solved, is back to being broken and short last 2 weeks. My orgasms were 100% better and now it's fluctuating, also.

Things i've noticed improvements are hairloss and semen texture. But the rest is kinda frustrating me a lot, and i've no idea why it's happening, if it's just an usual wave (the first) or if it's happening because of the change in my body's stasis. Was a lot hopeful in the beggining but this is setting me down and eventually i'm back on ruminating and reading forums for hours on end.

Will continue to upgrade. Keep ur heads up high guys. Peace
    You gotta start running the herbs to gently push your hormones in the right direction. The sooner you start, the sooner it will all be a thing of the past.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello soldiers.

Here just to say that lately I've been realizing that I don't suffer from post workout malaise anymore (at least not even close to what it was like in the beginning). I can workout heavily and feel awesome afterwards, like just rn. A very little amount of fatigue ang brain fog but maybe normal thing.

I've been pretty frustrated these days because of no improvement on sexual and physical-sexual sides like balls size. But noticing it gave me a good feeling that I'm walking towards the right direction and for me is a very very good sign.

Keep up hope guys! We're gonna beat this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s.: I back loaded with cassava flour, is it a good option? I've heard it's high GI.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello soldiers.

Here just to say that lately I've been realizing that I don't suffer from post workout malaise anymore (at least not even close to what it was like in the beginning). I can workout heavily and feel awesome afterwards, like just rn. A very little amount of fatigue ang brain fog but maybe normal thing.

I've been pretty frustrated these days because of no improvement on sexual and physical-sexual sides like balls size. But noticing it gave me a good feeling that I'm walking towards the right direction and for me is a very very good sign.

Keep up hope guys! We're gonna beat this shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s.: I back loaded with cassava flour, is it a good option? I've heard it's high GI.
    You'll get there. It's the little things like that that tell you you're going in the right direction.

Cassava Flour is fine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, seems that I'm slipping back to where I was when this shit started. Lately my symptoms are back to square 1 (or even 0) and I don't have any idea why.

I'm back obsessing with this full force, reading and reading again forums. Back with hatred. Guilty. Suicide ideas.

I'm scared. I'm sad. I'm frustrated. I'm hopeless. A lot.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, seems that I'm slipping back to where I was when this shit started. Lately my symptoms are back to square 1 (or even 0) and I don't have any idea why.

I'm back obsessing with this full force, reading and reading again forums. Back with hatred. Guilty. Suicide ideas.

I’ve also been going through a downturn. Just know that you will get out of it eventually. Focus on yourself during this time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, you're literally answering your own question in the subsequent paragraph. You're back to square one because of excessive worry, and it will create a positive feedback cycle where the anxiety worsens. Try and meditate to relax a bit.