User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Italiano View Post
    I got your point Cdsnuts, but I would like to have my normal life back again. With party, a beer, etc... otherwise is not life if you cannot enjoy these simple things.

Moreover I fear I cannot jump into your protocol. Cannot feast, cannot purchase all those herbs from America, cannot train regularly... it's all a matter of time. I should be unemployed maybe...
    Too much demanding I fear...
    Well, you will have your normal life back if you can do what you have to do. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to help you with your fears and logistics.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there, I emailed Lost Empire Erbs, but they don't ship to Italy.

May I buy the same supplements somewhere else from here in Europe?

Thanks!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Source them from a reliable source that ships to your country. I’m sure there’s some resources out there that call out such vendors. Try Barlowe’s, BulkSupplements, Nootropics Depot just to name a few.

And please cut the shit on the “I need a beer” because I love a beer more than anyone and drink fairly regularly (weekly or more) now that I’ve been back in good health - but let me tell you, you don’t NEED the beer. There are so many fantastic 0.0 beers now that I didn’t have the option to have with friends during my journey. My suggestion is just have those, and say you have a major liver issue (not a lie) that the doc told you to be sober for to let heal. If your associates can’t let that slide, find new ones.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Source them from a reliable source that ships to your country. I’m sure there’s some resources out there that call out such vendors. Try Barlowe’s, BulkSupplements, Nootropics Depot just to name a few.

And please cut the shit on the “I need a beer” because I love a beer more than anyone and drink fairly regularly (weekly or more) now that I’ve been back in good health - but let me tell you, you don’t NEED the beer. There are so many fantastic 0.0 beers now that I didn’t have the option to have with friends during my journey. My suggestion is just have those, and say you have a major liver issue (not a lie) that the doc told you to be sober for to let heal. If your associates can’t let that slide, find new ones.
    Did you do anything specific for liver health during recovery? I’ve been starting to think liver toxicity is a big part of this. I just started TUDCA. But I feel a little weird, also noticed I began dreaming more frequently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Maxout777, first of all, thank you very much. These kind of practical supports is what I need most in these confused times.

Love your explanation about alchool, I will use. But not alchoolic beer contains gluten anyway, I think I should avoid it, correct?

In my open post I posted my blood values, with Estradiol too. And it is quite low, it seems. Do you agree? Should I increase it? Is alchool dangerous also with such low level of estradiol? Please consider that when I was ok, I drank 1/2 beers or a glass of wine once a week maximum: I'm not a drinking guy.

Thanks a lot you all.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Did you do anything specific for liver health during recovery? I’ve been starting to think liver toxicity is a big part of this. I just started TUDCA. But I feel a little weird, also noticed I began dreaming more frequently.
    Not specifically besides the juice fast and abstaining from alcohol really. I took TUDCA after my first cycle of R Andro for a month or so, so maybe that helped some. Post-PFS, I started doing liver flushes. I really recommend these, I have no gallbladder so I always have issues in this area relative to digestion and bile flow. It's the Andreas Moritz one, and you can do one about once/twice a month. CD doesn't list them on the protocol but there's no reason why it wouldn't work while on it - just malic acid, olive oil, and Epsom salts.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Maxout777, first of all, thank you very much. These kind of practical supports is what I need most in these confused times.

Love your explanation about alchool, I will use. But not alchoolic beer contains gluten anyway, I think I should avoid it, correct?

In my open post I posted my blood values, with Estradiol too. And it is quite low, it seems. Do you agree? Should I increase it? Is alchool dangerous also with such low level of estradiol? Please consider that when I was ok, I drank 1/2 beers or a glass of wine once a week maximum: I'm not a drinking guy.

Thanks a lot you all.
    Great question - and one I always wondered about. From what I've read, a lot of light beers don't test positive on gluten tests. They are below 20 ppm, and they just choose to not label themselves as gluten free due to the potential lawsuits, etc. that can come with that (and they don't want to add lines that are dedicated to only producing "gluten free"). There's a great website here that tests popular beers and the associated result: Gluten in Beer

For example, I can drink Corona Light, Heineken (they have the best popular 0.0 beer, btw IMO), Guinness (even though it fails the test here, apparently they use a specific grain that has low gliaden), Carlsberg, Miller Lite, and Pacifico without getting the "gluten" effect. Those are really my staples, mainly Guinness and Carlsberg in the winter and Corona and Pacifico in the summer.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot!

As far as the supplement, I don't understand if powder form or capsule form are the same or if powder one is better. What about? Of course capsules are way more easy to handle even when out of home.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot!

As far as the supplement, I don't understand if powder form or capsule form are the same or if powder one is better. What about? Of course capsules are way more easy to handle even when out of home.
    Powder IMO is better, but capsules are great for convenience. Especially if you eat out, travel at all, etc. You can always buy powders and cap them yourselves with a relatively cheap machine.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Not specifically besides the juice fast and abstaining from alcohol really. I took TUDCA after my first cycle of R Andro for a month or so, so maybe that helped some. Post-PFS, I started doing liver flushes. I really recommend these, I have no gallbladder so I always have issues in this area relative to digestion and bile flow. It's the Andreas Moritz one, and you can do one about once/twice a month. CD doesn't list them on the protocol but there's no reason why it wouldn't work while on it - just malic acid, olive oil, and Epsom salts.
    Is that a product you buy, or do you make it yourself?