User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Xenoestrogens

In the site it says that fragrances have the “propensity to build up in human tissue” Well I’ve been around fragrances my whole life and just now got rid of most of them but my mom and sister still spray perfume 3x a day. Obviously because it’s hormonal treatment to them but destructive to me. But I might move out soon, so my question is: How do I get the fragrances out of my tissue. Does fasting get rid of them? Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    In the site it says that fragrances have the “propensity to build up in human tissue” Well I’ve been around fragrances my whole life and just now got rid of most of them but my mom and sister still spray perfume 3x a day. Obviously because it’s hormonal treatment to them but destructive to me. But I might move out soon, so my question is: How do I get the fragrances out of my tissue. Does fasting get rid of them? Thanks.
    Perfumes aren’t really beneficial to the hormones of women as far as I know. They’re beneficial in terms of making you smell a way that you/others like, but they’re not going to optimize a woman’s hormones. On the other hand, too much estrogen is not as harmful to a woman as it is to a man.

Anyway, if they are spraying it on themselves and not you, then it won’t be absorbing into your skin. You’ll breathe some in when you’re around them, but it’s like the difference between being a chain smoker vs having roommates who smoke and you can smell it on their clothes. I don’t think it’s going to be devastating to your hormones to catch a whiff of fragrance here and there, but you want to set your Dior Sauvage and Vercace Eros aside until after you’ve recovered. (No need to throw out your whole collection; that stuff is expensive. Just save it in a dark and cool place until you’re 100% recovered for a few months.)

As far as the detoxing goes, the fasting or juice feasting is what CD recommends for the protocol - for everybody.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No bro, when I sit next to an air freshener or someone wearing too much perfume it gives me brain fog and headaches. I couldn't imagine liking a chemicle fragrance ever while my sister sniffs them all day. Its cause they increase estrogen which has opposite effects in men and woman, with woman its obviously like smoking tobacco but for woman.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No bro, when I sit next to an air freshener or someone wearing too much perfume it gives me brain fog and headaches. I couldn't imagine liking a chemicle fragrance ever while my sister sniffs them all day. Its cause they increase estrogen which has opposite effects in men and woman, with woman its obviously like smoking tobacco but for woman.
    Do you believe that smoking boosts testosterone? Are you a smoker?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, water fasting is the strongest and quickest way for your body to get rid of all that shit. A juice feast would get it out too, just at a slower pace.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes nicotine raises DHT and can have bad long term effects like lung cancer, just how hand sanitizers and perfumes raise estrogen and have negative long term effects like breast cancer.