User Tag List

Thread: Probiotics?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probiotics?

This has most likely been covered in the past, but as we know a lot of PFS issues are centred around the issues with producing neurotransmitters in the gut (Melcangi, 2020).
    With this in mind, I was wondering whether anyone here takes any probiotics to increase the production of these neurotransmitters?
    I assume that the juice feast/water fast deals with issues that probiotics fix, but it would be logical to assume that additional beneficial bacteria would be useful to recover.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    This has most likely been covered in the past, but as we know a lot of PFS issues are centred around the issues with producing neurotransmitters in the gut (Melcangi, 2020).
    With this in mind, I was wondering whether anyone here takes any probiotics to increase the production of these neurotransmitters?
    I assume that the juice feast/water fast deals with issues that probiotics fix, but it would be logical to assume that additional beneficial bacteria would be useful to recover.
    I do use them, not long enough to judge if tgey are useful or not but I have noticed a better digestion overall and less gas buildup.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    A healthy gut biome is very important for proper brain function. The best way to get "useful" probiotics into your system is to get it from fermented foods, preferably ones you make yourself. There are tons of recipes online. Getting them this way beats taking them in a pill form, which in most cases, is a waste of money.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"