User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is libido gone for good?

Hi guys, I would like to know if people regain their libido on recoveries, like, if you guys know someone who regained, or even if ur selves had got it back to some degree.

Honestly, as a 23 guy with a past of overwhelming amounts of libido (3+ urges to masterbate per day) since 13yo I really see it as a part of my normal being and want it desperately back (that was good, if it comes to 80% would be already good and high).

From what I read from recoveries, the very most I see is people saying they recovered all but libido. Or they just don't mention it, as if it wasn't a part of their recovery (and ofc should - no one miss this part of life).

All this thing makes me a little worried about all this thing (along with other things that maybe make equally worried) because I think it's the main mark of recovery since it's the first thing to disappear and mostly the first thing to be noticed as a symptom. And I'd consider me back to life only if I had this cornerstone fixed for sure. Like, I could recover all other sides, but if my libido was still lacking, I would still say that I'd be no more than 70% recovered.

Sorry for the wonderings and maybe some bad side focusing, but that's the way I think.
    Last edited by Gomesgame; 12-30-2020 at 10:10 PM.