User Tag List

Thread: Emotions

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotions

Emotional numbness/flatness and anhedonia is the worst symptom for me by a mile, I’d rather have a soft dick than having no emotion whatsoever, what did you guys do to help besides rotating the herbs? And does it get better?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Emotional numbness/flatness and anhedonia is the worst symptom for me by a mile, I’d rather have a soft dick than having no emotion whatsoever, what did you guys do to help besides rotating the herbs? And does it get better?
    I find it helpful to set goals. If you lift at the gym set weight targets/ if you are currently studying set goals you want to reach with relation to grades or knowledge/ if you are working put in those extra hours to master your craft.

On a side note, has your brain fog/ memory improved since your crash. It is the only pressing issue I have at the moment.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I find it helpful to set goals. If you lift at the gym set weight targets/ if you are currently studying set goals you want to reach with relation to grades or knowledge/ if you are working put in those extra hours to master your craft.

On a side note, has your brain fog/ memory improved since your crash. It is the only pressing issue I have at the moment.
    Yes, pretty much all my symptoms have improved drastically besides the damn emotions issue still the same as day one of crashing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, pretty much all my symptoms have improved drastically besides the damn emotions issue still the same as day one of crashing.
    My anhedonia took about a year to start lifting. I had random bouts of emotion start hitting me eventually. It will get better my friend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only one thing has helped with my emotional flatness outside of PFS itself: creating art. Nothing gives me more joy.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They did the protocol, in it's entirety, not just rotating herbs.

Of course it get's better. EVERYTHING get's better.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"