User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One Bottle of R-Andro Left. Advice On How To Run It?

Hey all,

Like everyone else, I've been languishing in quarantine and haven't been able to properly work out. I know I'm gonna be awful at the gym having been away for so long, so when we're able to go back (hopefully mid next year) I want to be ready to crush those workouts and get back on track.

I have a single bottle of R-Andro that's been in my fridge for a while that I'd love to run during this time. Ideally, I'd love to run 2 or 3 (if anyone as some they're not using feel free to shoot me a DM), but in the case I can't get more... how should I maximize this one bottle?

I was thinking of running it with Ultra Hard, but if that's the case how would I go about doing it? Should I start with one and then switch to the other when it runs out? Should I switch off every other day?

I'd love some insight. Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were me I’d run the Super R Andro for 3 weeks at 300 mg per day then switch to ultra hard. Or vice versa.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    If it were me I’d run the Super R Andro for 3 weeks at 300 mg per day then switch to ultra hard. Or vice versa.
    Cool. Assuming I don't find anymore I'll definitely go that route.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with Turnover. Run the andro until it's gone and then switch to the ultra. The Ultra is better anyway.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I agree with Turnover. Run the andro until it's gone and then switch to the ultra. The Ultra is better anyway.
    Roger! Btw, what makes the Ultra better? Is it the ingredients? The concentration of said ingredients?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Ultra Hard. For me the benefits are much more subtle than musclegelz androhard but i overall feel better on the Ultra.

Only negatives are slight insomnia and the gel makes me itchy as hell lol. Probably some sort of contact dermatitis from the propylene glycol.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Roger! Btw, what makes the Ultra better? Is it the ingredients? The concentration of said ingredients?
    It's just a better ratio of actives, imo
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"