User Tag List

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part 5.

I was quite grateful to be done with the previous weeks Anadrol dosage, understandably, and was back down to 100 mg/day and for the first week since I began my cycle, I did not increase the test dosage. It remained at 300mg and would stay there until I began to pyramid downward.

As rough as the previous week was on me as far as feeling good, it actually resulted in about another 5 lbs of weight gain, so I was up to about 185, and that was an increase of somewhere around 30 lbs of gain at this point. I was visibly bloatier, but not fat looking. Bodyfat % had risen probably from 14 to 16 and then the additional water retention probably put me at a visual 18%

My muscles felt full all the time, but the newfound mass and bloat had reduced my flexibility significantly. I noticed basic tasks like grabbing the seatbelt in the car was more difficult. Rather than grab it with the hand closest to the belt, I would have to use the other arm and reach across. Bending over to tie my shoes became much easier to do if I put my foot up on a chair rather than bend over to reach it at floor level.

I noticed that all this additional weight was taking its toll in another way. I was walking from my car to the front of the gym one day and thought to myself, "who is breathing so dang loud?!" And then I realized it was me. Walking 100 feet had me in labored breathing. This was new and unexpected, for sure. Having never experienced this symptom before, I began to get a little concerned for my heart health, not computing the additional 30 lbs I was carrying. Of course, this was just one more reason to keep cardio off the menu.

But another thing occurred this week that I had not experienced before. Severe lethargy.

I really didn't want to get off the couch. At all. I would pry myself off the couch to eat, use the bathroom, and train. But that was about it. Oddly, when I would get to the gym, everything seemed fine and my workouts would go great. Full pumps, strength increases, and some serious aggressiveness.

On top of that, yet ONE MORE THING to add into the mix of things-- Lack of appetite. This was actually more concerning to me than the lethargy, though I secretly wondered if the internal toxicity of Anadrol was causing my body to shut down. So at this point, force-feeding became the name of the game.

I would eat as much as I could, but at a certain point, I actually felt like I was going to vomit, so I HAD to stop and wait for it to digest a bit. I was determined to gain more muscle and was not going to waste one day on this cycle. So, 6 meals a day, I shoveled in as much as I could and tried to keep it down.

You'd think lack of appetite, flexibility, and cardio health would be enough for one update, but in true infomercial fashion I'll say... "But wait, there's more!"

I mentioned above that my aggressiveness in the gym was evident. Well, this played out in an unexpected way during this week. I was training one day at a different gym than my usual powerlifting gym. It was a local fitness center that my friend belonged to and that I used to work at as a trainer. I went in there and my friend was giving me crap and poking me in the chest for some reason. He did that sometimes when he was trying to make a point and I generally found it annoying, but always gave him a pass on it and said nothing about it. This was not one of those times....

I grabbed his finger, mid-poke, and twisted it and his wrist around until I saw pain register on his face. Then I began yelling at him, ignoring the growing crowd of interested watchers. I just lost my temper completely. I was giving him a royal reaming in a public venue, telling him just what I thought of his finger poking and stupid comments. It was probably only a minute, but it seemed like several at that point. Once the steam was let off, I began to normalize a bit and realized what I was doing. I let go of his finger turned around and walked off. By the time I had left the room, I was already feeling badly about what just went down and was pretty confused about it, too. I've always been a mellow guy, so this was way out of character for me.

I had to call the guy up later and apologize profusely for what I did. He was gracious (knew I was on a cycle) and let it go. Interestingly, though... he never poked me on the chest after that. Never again. lol.

The aggressiveness arose only one other time during this cycle. Unfortunately, it was after being pulled over by a police officer...

End of Part 5.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-14-2012 at 02:06 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still NOT getting tired of reading this stuff!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the best reads ever!!
    They keep we wanting more and they are a cool look into the past.
    Thanks again for taking the time to write and post these.

- - - Updated - - -

Would give you some reps but I can't right now!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love these every time. keep em goin.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHAT!!!???? Damn Burly! YOu know how to keep us in suspense. I'm just gonna say it now. Best Thread Ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    WHAT!!!???? Damn Burly! YOu know how to keep us in suspense. I'm just gonna say it now. Best Thread Ever.
    X2!!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I Love Steroids...

Write a book already!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Write a book already!
    I'd buy it..

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: I Love Steroids...

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Write a book already!
    Tales From the Dark Side

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Tales From the Dark Side

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I want a xeroxed copy of it autographed to make it as underground as possible.