User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The impact of lockdown

Not sure about your experiences, but lockdown does seem to have taken a substantial hit to my wellbeing. Here in London we've been in various degrees of lockdown for about 3 months now, and it does feel like the days are blending into one.
    I've spoken to others (friends and family) and they're all feeling the same way i.e. that life is dull, that they lose track of what they spend their days doing etc.

Does anyone else here feel this way, and if so what have you done to remedy the problem.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Not sure about your experiences, but lockdown does seem to have taken a substantial hit to my wellbeing. Here in London we've been in various degrees of lockdown for about 3 months now, and it does feel like the days are blending into one.
    I've spoken to others (friends and family) and they're all feeling the same way i.e. that life is dull, that they lose track of what they spend their days doing etc.

Does anyone else here feel this way, and if so what have you done to remedy the problem.
    It's taken a hit to everyone's well being, for the most part. But really, if you think about it, there is no better time to be working on yourself then now. What else is there to do? NOTHING. So, you may as well use it to your advantage. Think of it positively, not as a hindrance.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"