User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabellum View Post
    Okay so I'm done trying to do this without a proper cleanse as it's clear just how messed up my intestines are - literally to the point where I have chronic pains in my sides even when laying down and I have a gap developing between my front teeth which is getting worse the longer and more inflammed the constipation persists.

I have started a 7 day water fast. After that I'm doing meat and vegetables only for an entire month. No dairy or nuts. Than calisthenics for another month before I even start doing gym and backloads, hopefully allowing plenty of time for the intestines to heal and by then I'm hoping I can be responsive to the herbs.

To do this I've had to pretty much leave my job and what will make it even more difficult is I'm broke as well but I have no other option as I'm actually worse than when I originally crashed and I need my health back. Slowly and steadily.
    You got this man, go slow and listen to your body.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabellum View Post
    Okay so I'm done trying to do this without a proper cleanse as it's clear just how messed up my intestines are - literally to the point where I have chronic pains in my sides even when laying down and I have a gap developing between my front teeth which is getting worse the longer and more inflammed the constipation persists.

I have started a 7 day water fast. After that I'm doing meat and vegetables only for an entire month. No dairy or nuts. Than calisthenics for another month before I even start doing gym and backloads, hopefully allowing plenty of time for the intestines to heal and by then I'm hoping I can be responsive to the herbs.

To do this I've had to pretty much leave my job and what will make it even more difficult is I'm broke as well but I have no other option as I'm actually worse than when I originally crashed and I need my health back. Slowly and steadily.
    Okay.......how did you make out?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"