User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Sustain Alpha looks like it can be complimentary to the herbs, no? Does anyone see any ingredients that can be worrisome?

It being natural and not suppressive almost sounds too good to be true haha. But the reviews seems solid with most staying improved libido and stuff.
    Don't get me wrong...it's a fantastic product, but what always ends up happening to me, especially as I started to heal, is that it started to absolutely decimate my estrogen. Being to short on estro is just as bad as being short on Test, maybe even worse depending on the situation.

That being said, it's a natural product that works amazingly well. If you're in the beginning of your journey, I would say give it a try, typically guys have estrogen dominance in the beginning of pfs which would respond very well to sustain alpha. But you have to watch as you start to heal so that it doesn't start going in the other direction.

These days, it's too powerful for me. Shuts my estro down with one application.

Please though, if you're going to buy it, please use the link at the top of the forum that has the ultra hard advert on it. It will take you to iconics website which will then give credit for the sale to Rob, the owner of this forum. He does alot for us keeping this place open and it probably costs him money to do so. Anything we can give back to him makes a big difference. Plus you'll get a discount because you came from this forum.

Thanks. Let me know how it works out for you. And yes, it does compliment the herbs and you can run them concurrently although it maybe a bit to powerful. Everyone's mileage will vary.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-21-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"